Birthday Sex ❤️

Alexis POV
We were gettin ready to leave the club because I knew Koran wanted me. He couldn't keep his hands off me. He some how managed to get his hands under my dress and rub on my ass making me bite my lip considering I was hella buzzed. We caught a cab to the house since we were both drunk. Once we got home we got out the cab and instantly started making out. We got to the door and opened it and went inside. He pushed me against the door making me close it. I reached behind me and locked it. We walked upstairs and walked into our room. I unbuttoned his pants and took off his shirt looking at him and smiling. Once he was naked I pushed him on the bed and looked at his naked body. His member was stiff as a statue. I smiled at the thought. I slowly undressed revealing my naked curvacious body and looked at him. I could tell it was arousing him even more because he was biting and licking his lips which instantly made me wet. I climbed on top of him and kissed his lips, his chest, licked my way down his body and once I got to his manhood I smiled. I gave him the best head he'd probably ever have. I climbed on top of him and slid down onto his hard manhood and bit my lip. I wasn't even all the way on it and it was causing me to moan. I guess the alcohol was making me react crazy. I slid down a little more causing me to moan louder. He started to groan and gripped my ass. I slowly started to rock my hips back and forth moaning loud almost screaming. I was finallly all the down on it and it was touching my spot continously. My cookie started to grip onto his monster making him groan louder and breathe heavy. I moaned and screamed his name as I felt my body getting close to climaxing. I started to get crazy as he begged me to stop. I kept going until finally I creamed all over his manhood. I moaned at the way my clit was pulsating over and over and bit my lip. He flipped over and got on top of me and instantly shoved himself into my womanhood. I bit my lip and moaned as he stroked in and out of me holding my legs in the air. In and out in and out. Our breathing got heavier and he grabbed on to my titties while he was inside of me making me scream in pleasure. After about 10 minutes of making good love to me he finally came inside of me and I felt myself squirt and I moaned loudly because I realized I was having a damn orgasm. A few seconds later I felt his warm body on top of mine. His mouth made love to my neck and I closed my eyes and bit my lip. We both got up and showered for about 15 minutes and decided we'd sleep in the guest room since our sheets and shit was messed up. I layed in the guest bed cuddled up on him, naked, and drited off to sleep while he held me in his strong arms.