Only the Family

Koran POV 👀

9:30 AM
I woke up to the smell of bacon. I quickly got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face and headed downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and seen my baby standing there looking fine as ever. She had on some boy shorts and a white fitted t-shirt and some black and white knee high socks and had her hair pulled into a ponytail. She looked so good. I walked behind her and slid my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She giggled and bit her lip.
"Babe..stoppp.." She whined not really wanting me to stop. I smiled and grabbed her ass and looked over her shoulder at the food she was cooking. My baby laid it all out. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, toast, fresh fruit and orange juice. I looked down at her. "So all I had to do is get you pregnant to get me a good breakfast like this?" I joked.
"Shut up!" She yelled laughing. She started washing the dishes and I leaned against the counter looking at her. She seemed kinda zoned out. "Bae wassup?" I said looking at her. She sighed and turned the water off and dried her hands and looked at me. "My..family wants to meet you.." She said looking at the floor. "Ok so why you look like you about to faint?" I said lifting her chin up with my finger looking into her brown eyes. "Because..my dad is so judgmental..my sister so damn religious..so the fact I'm pregnant and we're not married..shit" she said looking back at me. "Baby..it's okay..I'm gonna hold you down through it all and ima be here.." I said back to her. She nodded and hugged me. "They're coming over at 12.." She said looking at me. She fixed me and her plates and we sat down to the table to eat.

Alexis POV🌺

Koran and I sat at the table eating and joking around. We talked about the baby, argued about what gender it's gonna be and we argued about the names. I smiled at him and threw a piece of bacon at his face and he threw it back. Before I knew it we were throwing our food all around the kitchen. I laughed as we ducked behind the island and behind and under the tables. We started throwing flour and sugar and salt. I laughed as he dumped a whole cup of flour on my head. We got so caught up we weren't even paying attention to the time. A couple hours later we were still playing. I heard the doorbell and ran to it not even thinking. I opened the door and stood there in shock when I seen what I saw. It was my mom and dad standing there staring at me covered in flour and sugar and breakfast food. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and opened the door a little signaling for them to come in. My mom looked at me shocked and so did my dad. Koran ran out the kitchen in his sweats covered in flour looking back and forth. "Uh..hello..nice to meet you..Mr. and Mrs. Romans.." He said holding out his flour-covered hand to my dad. My dad shook his hand and looked at my mother who stood there with a stink look on her face. "So this is what you're doing now..my daughter is playing in flour.."she said looking at me. "You should be ash.." She started and stopped when I looked her dead in the eyes. "We'll be back." Koran said grabbing my hand and running upstairs. We took a quick shower and got dressed in black denim jeans and red polo shirts. We walked downstairs after we were good and dressed.

Koran POV😎

I looked over at Alexis. Her flat belly was starting to form a little pudge. I smiled to myself and looked at her. She was so beautiful and I felt like I was the luckiest nigga in the world. I rubbed her side and looked in her eyes. "Everything will be fine babe.." I whispered in her ear as we walked downstairs. She sighed and nodded and walked downstairs. Her dad was sitting on the couch on his phone and her mother was, what sounded like, in the kitchen cleaning. Lexi walked over to the couch and her dad stood up and gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. "Hey daddy." She said as he embraced her. Her mother walked out the kitchen and looked at us. "Your siblings are on the way." She walked over to me and smiled. "So you plan on marrying my daughter?" Her mom asked. "Ma..come on.." I heard Lexi say. "No. I'm just asking.." She said looking at me. "Christina cut it out.." I heard Lexi's dad say. Her mother shot him a look and he looked back at her with the same one. Her dad walked around the couch and extended his hand, "Nice to meet you son, I'm Jason Romans..and you are?" I extended my hand shaking his "I'm Koran Johnson.." I stated. He seemed to be a pretty nice guy. "And I am Christina Romans.." Her mother stated shaking my hand also. I smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet the both of you..I am here to take care of your daughter and love and support her.." I said putting my arm around Lexi. She smiled and kissed my cheek. Her mother looked at us. "Very cute" I heard the door open and heard a loud female voice, "Omg ma in here trying to get somebody married..I know it." Lexi shot from my arms and ran to whoever the person was. "Sherel!" She yelled and hugged her. "Lexi pooh! I missed you baby cakes!" She said kissing her cheeks. I looked at the girl and I would've sworn her and Lexi were twins. They looked just alike except Lexi was way thicker than her. But their faces were the same. They hugged and started talking and Lexi walked over to me with Sherel attached. "Baby..this is my sister Sherel..Sherel this is my baby, Koran." We shook hands and I heard her whisper loudly to Lexi. "Oooo got you some chocolate girllll.." Lexi licked her lips and laughed. I laughed and hugged Lexi and Sherel went to greet her parents.