Expectant

2 WEEKS LATER

Koran POV

I woke up to the sound of Lexi throwing up again in the bathroom. I sighed. Something wrong with her she been sick every other day and I don't understand. I got up and walked into the bathroom with her and helped her up. "You goin' to the doctor today and thats the end of it aight." I said and she nodded. She got her phone and called the doctor's office and made an appointment. "We have to be there in an hour.." she mumbled and turned the shower on. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and she relaxe herself in my arms.I knew somethin was wrong because she barely been talkin to me for the past two weeks. Me and her got in the shower and I kissed on her neck as she washed up. She smiled and whispered "We only have an hour baby..stoppp." We washed up and rinsed off and got out. I dried off and put on my boxers and started to lotion my body and put on some jeans and a plain black tee with my bred 11s. I brushed my hair and my teeth and put some cologne on and waited for Lexi.

Alexis POV

I panicked as I got dressed. Today was the day I was gonna find out if I was seriously pregnant or not. I didn't want it to be like this. I wanted to be happily married before I had children. I sighed and put on an outfit identical to Koran's and brushed my hair up into a messy bun and put my 14K gold diamond earrings in my ear and went into the bathroom to do my make up. Koran came in the bathroom taking pics of me and with me. He was so fuckin childish. I pushed him. "Babe..stop Im not even ready" I said applying my lipgloss and then mascara. I kissed his cheek and we were headed out the door.

30 minutes later we got to the doctor's office right on time. We hopped out and went inside. As soon as I walked in, I caught niggas and they girlfriends, wifeys, what ever, straight staring me down. I rolled my eyes simply cause I knew most of them. I walked up to the desk and the nurse handed me a clipboard to sign my name. "Sign on the 3rd line." she said dryly. I rolled my eyes and signed my name. "What time is your appointment?" she asked "Now." I said bluntly. I heard her mumbling under her breath and Koran slipped his arm around my waist, which was his way of telling me to calm down. I nodded and went and sat down with him.

Koran POV

Me and Lexi were talking about our lives when I heard some lady call her name. "Alexis Romans" she said out loud. I got up with her and we walked to the back. The nurse was looking me up and down and I shook my head knowing if Lexi seen this shit she'd flip and beat this chick ass. I held Lexi by her waist as we walked into the room and she sat on the exam table thing. She looked at the floor nervouslty. What the hell was wrong with her? "You iight?" I said to her "Yea babe..Im good" I could tell she was lying she wasn't looking me in my face. The nurse started to check her vitals and then asked what was the matter and why she came to see the doctor. "Well, I've throwing up about every other morning and I just feel sick almost every day.." Lexi said. The nurse smiled. "Dr. Ross will be in with you shortly." she stated and walked out.

A couple minutes later a tall light-skinned woman walked in. She was kinda fine but she was too old for me. I laughed to myself. "Hello Ms. Romans.." she said shaking Lexi's hand. "And you sir.." she said extending her hand out to me. I reached forward and shook hers. "So, Ms. Romans..I see here that you're here because you've been having vomitting every other day?" she asked looking at Lexi's file. "Yes ma'am." Lexi said.

"When was your last period?"

"About 3 weeks ago."

"Last time you had sexual intercourse?"

"About 2 weeks ago."

"Alright Ms. Romans, Im gonna need you to go fill this." she said handing Lexi one of them little plastic cups you piss in. I didn't know what the hell was going on. When Lexi walked out the room to the restroom, Dr. Ross looked at me.

"You're boyfriend, yes?" she asked

I nodded. She smiled.

About 5 minutes later, Lexi walked back in the room with the cup filled with pee. She handed it to Dr. Ross and wiped her hands on me laughing.

"Thats nasty Lexi." I said looking at her

"Oh shut up I washed my hands punk!" she said

"Mann..still" I said trying to brush off the germs she just put on my shirt.

"You 2 are adorable. Ms Romans, Ill be back soon. Just have a seat." Dr. Ross said before walking out. 

" So what do you think it is?" I asked looking at Lexi who was now sitting next to me.

She shrugged looking at the wall. Something was up and I don't know what it is but I wanna know.

Alexis POV

I looked down nervously and bit my lip. I was terrified because I didn't know how he was gonna react if it came back I was pregnant. We sat there for 20 minutes in silence cuddled up on each other. Dr. Ross walked in and looked at Lexi.

"Well, congratulations you two." Dr. Ross said.

I sighed. I knew it. I fuckin knew it! I was pregnant! I looked over at Koran who looked mad confused.

"What you mean congrats?" he questioned

"You two are having a baby." she said making my heart drop. Koran looked at me and smiled. I looked as his smiling face and we got up and embraced each other in a big hug and he picked me up kissing me over and over.

"Baby..you're happy.."' I said shocked

"Why not? I'm having a baby by the most beautiful woman in the world." he said causing me to blush.

Dr. Ross smiled at us, "Lexi, I wanna see you back here next Tuesday so we can start checking on the baby." she smiled and hugged the both of us, "Congratulations again you two." she said before leaving.

We walked out hand in hand smiling. We were the happiest people on Earth. I walked to the window and got this little card telling about my next appointment. I waved at people as we walked out and once we got outside me and Koran hugged and kissed for a while. He was so happy. "I'm gonna be a dad.." he whispered in my ear. "I'm gonna be a mommy.." I whispered back into his giggling. He squeezed me tight and I felt his nose in my neck. "I love you.." I said into his ear not noticing what I said. He was quiet for a while and then I heard him whisper "I love you too mami.."

We got in the car and drove to get us some lunch.