Chapter 4: The Villain part I

It was a peaceful night as you slept through the heavy rain that trickled against the window. This made the night more relaxing in which the light to the TV didn't bother you. When the time changed to 3 am thunder began to rumble in the sky making the window vibrate gently. Suddenly the TV turned off darkening the room. The only light that lit up the room was the little quick flashes of lightning that came every now and then.

Slowly you turned on your back resting in a new comfortable position but soon, you began to feel cold. What you didn't know that a black mist had crept into your room hovering around the empty spaces then formed into a tall slim figure next to you. Watching you sleep.

You managed to get the blankets to cover your body to stay warm as the room got colder. The figure next to you grinned, tilting its head as it stared at your resting face.

"So this is the innocent soul." He whispered still grinning, "This is good then, I don't have to travel at all. This soul will make the perfect element." He carefully touched your face not trying to awake you. The touch lasted a couple of seconds before his hands started to go through you like a ghost. "Now, I shall have Flug come and get you." The figure floated around the bed studying you, getting to know your face.

The thunder from the storm grew louder awakening you from your deep sleep. Your eyes opened seeing the dark room, noticing that the TV was off and how cold the room was. Something told you that you weren't alone which made you look around turning on the lamp nearby. There was nothing.

"Did I hear a voice talking?"