Chapter 14: The Truth

"Let me out!"  You yelled hitting the door with your fists. "Please let me out! Evan!"

There was no response just the quietness filled the room, the ringing in your ears is what drove you crazy knowing that things have took an ugly turn. You sat on your bed, trying to gather your thoughts but your own thoughts scattered from your head. Breathing unsteady. "How did I end up back in the Society base so quick?" you asked, realizing that traveling to Mexico and back to the society took longer than an over night drive.

"That's because I'm in control." The door opened answering your question. Evan smiled at you while closing the door. "Y/n, you have to understand why I'm doing this."

"And I don't," You got up glaring at the agent. "Evan, whatever you are planning, you must stop. This isn't right."

"Oh my dear," He rolled his eyes. "I've done it again." His voice suddenly changed.

"Wait a minute." You froze for a second as the thought had hit you. "You're not Evan, he would never roll his eyes at me. Who are you?"

"Oh my, I guess I slipped out of character of him." He smirked.

"Lucifer!" You growled seeing the devil change into his human form. "I should have known.."

"Surprise!" He chuckled, slowly walking towards you. "At last, I can finally be my fine self around you, so what would should we do?" His look grew with lust.

"Not a damn thing Lucifer, what have you done to my friend Evan?" You backed away from the tall man, ready to fight any minute.

"Evan?" He chuckled smiling at you. "Let's just say that he has the weakest mind."

"What do you mean?" You raised a brow, thinking of what he meant.

"Once he arrived to the island he was so poisoned with love just to come to get you out of this "mission" your on, of course, he wasn't able to find you as quick as he wanted to. So, I took the time to help him out. And by helping him, and his team. I took control of him, all of them." Lucifer toward over you, holding your chin up.

It was quiet for a moment as you scanned the devils face knowing that he was planning something else and trying to figure out what it was. All you could do was look away from him, feeling worried.

"If you don't believe me, go see for yourself." Lucifer broke the silence as he stepped aside allowing you to go through the doors.

Slowly, you walked past the devil opening the doors seeing Evan and the whole team standing in a group facing the door.

"Guys?" You spoke to capture their attention. They only stared at you, white eyed. Looking like zombies. "Guys??" You went up to Evan who stood still. Dazed. "Snap out of it! Its me!"

"Darling, they can't hear you." Lucifer wrapped his arms around you from behind. You froze. "They are possessed by my demons from hell, they only respond to me."

"No.. Wh-why? Why are you doing this?!"

"Because dear." Lucifer turned you around facing you, showing his sharp teeth that resembled Black Hat's teeth, but his were maroon. "Black Hat is going to come back to this dimension all because of you. But he also has a weakness. Which is you. So in order to use you to my advantage I need your blood since it's pure to boost my power to kill him. Another thing, with the little play that happened last night, he thinks humans are against him now. Even the Society. Y/n, he might even hate you right now. Since, he just found out that your more than a spy."

"He wouldn't." You shook your head.

"He would." Lucifer smiled.

"How can you be so sure?" You glared threatening.

In a flash Lucifer grabbed your throat bringing you closer to him. Your hands struggled to break the grip. "He's gonna know something and it's going to hurt him. It might even tear him apart. " He growled.

"Don't hurt him!"

"I won't but you will." Lucifer smirked kissing your lips.

Panic ran through your system. Mentally screaming for Black Hat as Lucifer forced you to be in his hold, under his kiss and touch. You did  what you can to get away from him. The devil was strong to keep you close against him. Thinking that things were about to get worse the devil pushed you on the bed looking down at you, upset.

"Tomorrow Y/n, be ready for what is about to happen, the show will begin." Lucifer closed the doors locking you in the room.
"N-never.." you felt tired.

A sharp pain from your wrist and heart caused you to yelp. Knowing why the sudden pain came, it was because Black Hat had felt it, someone else was with you. Trying to override his mark and emotions towards you. This feeling felt like a wave of a sudden depression. He was now hurt, Black Hat closed his eyes while resting his head on his pillow. He could only feel what had happened but couldn't see since you were at a far distance from him. For the first time in his life, he felt heartbroken.