Chapter 13: Tracked

"It's already passed 24 hours." Ben sat at the table looking Evan who stared at nothing on the white table top. "In fact, it's almost been 48 hours."

"I know." Evan sighed. "It's not like her to not keep us updated. She's  good at that."

"Well since this is the first, I'm giving you full permission to do what is needed to find her and bring her back to the Protective Society. The rest of the team has started to worry. What should be the first step?" Ben watched Evan.

"Well... Every agent has a tracker in their phone. So that would be the first thing we should locate on Y/n's last known location. After that we'll go to see what we are up against. I know for a fact that this villain isn't human. After looking over it's last killings it's something that doesn't belong here. Once we get a chance to find Y/n it would give us a chance to capture the villain." Evan looked at Ben who nodded.

"Sounds like a good plan, now I'll go call the team and we head to Mexico." Ben got up from his seat heading out of the room.

Evan checked his phone one more time to see if there was anything from Y/n of course there was nothing. "I'm coming for you Y/n , I hope your okay out there. If this villain does anything to you I'll be sure to end him."

-Hat Mansion

"H-hello Y/n." Flug came into the living room with a clip board in his hands.

"Hey Flug," You brushed your hair as he sat on the gothic like sofa. "What's going on?"

"Nothing really, have you seen Black Hat anywhere? I didn't see him in his office." He scratched the top of his paper bag head.

"I haven't, he might have gone somewhere?" You replied and thought about the last time you saw the demon.

"I did hear him roaming around the mansion this morning but of course Black Hat never tells me anything." Flug shrugged.

"What did you need from him?"

"I need to see what he wants me to do in order to protect this mansion if Lucifer ever finds it. I'll wait until he appears again. In all honesty I miss being in the first Mansion, I might not have friends but I did like going to the store and have a good conversation with some people. It gets a little lonely." Flug lowered his head.

"Hey, I'm here for you." You said with a smile while patting his back. "Maybe after whatever Black Hat is planning things will go back to normal. Right?"

"I wish.. " Flug said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." Flug looked up at you. "Before everything, boss had a plan to come back to this dimension and... once he gets back to his final form he sort of... plans to kill Lucifer? " he wasn't so sure. 
"Oh?" You nodded trying to understand. "But he's in his form now right? Why doesn't he do what he needs to? "
"The form he is now isn't complete. " Flug shook his head slowly. "It may look like it but he's almost there. At times he does flake here and there, I think he's mostly in a good form is when he's near you."
"Oh." You slightly blushed.
"I do have a question for you. If you don't m-mind." Flug looked at the floor.
"You can ask anything Flug. Dont worry." You smiled at him, making him blush a bit under his paper bag.
"If Black Hat were to let you go back to the city would you go?" Flug looked at you with a bit of curiosity.
"Um," you thought for a moment. "I would to go to change certain things and live a normal life but I would miss it here."
"Really???" Flug was shocked.
"Yeah, it's not bad here after all. I like the mansion, its quiet, and you guys are nice to hangout with."
"That's nice to say." Flug smiled. "Oh and um.. I made you this. " Flug pulled out a little phone from his pocket. "I saw what boss did to your old one so here's a new one." He handed you the black phone that had a hat emblem on the back in a dark grey.
"Thank you Flug." You smiled giving him a hug.
"Your welcome. "