Chapter 7: His Form

The sound of thunder woke you up from a deep sleep making you jump breathing a bit heavy, quickly looking around to see if you were safe. Instead, you woke up startled in a dark room surrounded by red lit candles. Your eyes widened when an unseen force kept you down from getting up, this was frightening at first as you tried your best to move which seemed impossible to do at the moment. You noticed that a book was open outside of the candle circle with the crystal next to it. This was not a good sign. Suddenly the mist appeared out of the darkness, slowly, creeping in away that made it look weird to see as it was floating before you. A whisper of voices began to fill the room making thing uncomfortable for you not knowing what they were saying. The unseen force had you still, unable to move, you felt frozen and mostly cold. You were sure why this was happening. Staring at the black mist as it took form of a tall slim figure, dressed in a long trench coat, fancy clothing that included a tall top hat.

"Y-you." You whispered as the voices got louder by the second making you look around the dark room then to him.

Now seeing his true form, Black Hat slowly made his way to you, kneeling down. Every detail was revealed to you as you could see his grey skin, narrowed shaped eye while his left eye was covered with a maniacal. His green mint sharp teeth is what scared you the most. He was grinning at you in an evil manner. 

"Stay still." His voice was clear and didn't echo as it did before. He gently took your arm looking at your wrist. "This wont take long."  

-Back At The Protective Society Base

"Y/n hasn't sent anything in the past few days Ben, do you think she's okay out there?" Evan asked looking at his phone, waiting for anything to be sent by you.

"I'm not sure," Ben answered reviewing your last report. "Try to contact her in anyway you can. If she doesn't reply till midnight, we're gonna have to find her."

"Understood." Evan opened the locked screen to his phone and began to call your number. He was very worried for you.

-At The Mansion

The vibrating sound of your phone startled you from a deep sleep making jump almost falling off the bed. This time you weren't in the office, you were back in the guest room.

"Jeez.." You sighed rubbing your eyes before taking the phone from the dresser. "Hello?"

"Y/n!" Evan's voice shouted in relief. "There you are! Is everything alright? We haven't heard form you."

"Yeah, ye- its just the mission got really busy and uh.. I'll send something back soon once everything is complete."

"Oh okay, that's great to hear. Well I better let you go then."

"Oh okay, thanks for the check up Evan." You smiled rubbing your tired face, then looking around the room to make sure that no one was watching or hiding in the dark for whatever reason.

"No problem. I'll talk to you later. Bye." Evan smiled.

"Bye." You ended the call, setting your phone aside and rested your head into your hands not knowing how you were going to get out of the villains mansion.

----Note----

Hi guys, sorry for the long wait and I'm sorry that its so short but I promise to release much longer chapters and not leave you guys hanging. Hope you love the story so far. Comment if you want. ^^