Truths out

(Santana's Pov)

I drive into the driveway seeing Emily's at the house and I instantly run into the house and into my room and see her going through my stuff.

"Hey babe" I say smiling.

"Hey sweet heart, how were you" she says as she gives me some flowers.

"I'm good and I had an okay day, but you just made it ten times better" I say as I walk over to her and kiss her. She gladly excepts and we start to make out against the wall. This is The Emily that I loved and remembered.

"Mm...babe I'm gonna go put these in some water, I'll be back" I say. I go down stairs to the kitchen to get some water for the flowers and I go back up stairs. I walk in and Emily's hair is different, my room is decorated different and I'm wearing a different outfit. Oh shit.

"Santana what the hell took you so long" she says bitterly as she walks towards me.

"I had to use the bathroom"I say as I back up against the wall.

"Your pathetic, here I am spending my time to see you and you waste my time" she says rolling her eyes.

"What, you make no sense" I say pissed.

"You know what, I don't even know why I'm here, your not worth my time. Your own parents didn't want you, once upon a time" she says and smirks.

"Your a bitch" I say and instantly regret.

"What did you just call me" she says. She walks over to me and put her head in the wall next to me. She then punches me quick and fast.

"I'm a bitch right, well at least I'm not trash or a whore like you" she says and then punched me again and it hurt like a bitch.

"Why are you doing this to me" I say now yelling.

"Santana, we both know our relationship started going down hill after the first year. I've cheated on you multiple times, yet you were so love struck. Santana, I'm breaking up with you. Your just nothing new to me and I know I can do better. I think it's best if we don't keep in contact" she says while I'm still crying and looking down. She comes up to my ear and whispers" by the way, I'd be surprise if you ever get anyone again. Maybe if you weren't such a bitch, you would have someone" she says.

"Santana wake up" she yells at me and I frown.

"SANTANA" She screams and I instantly shot up panting.

"Quinn" I say as I see her next to me worried.

"What did she do this time" she says.

"It was like any other nightmare. It starts out as how she use to treat me and then I leave for a second and it shows one of the days of how she treats me now. And at the end of every dream, she says what she said to me when we broke up" I say zoning out.

"You didn't answer my question Santana" she says.

"She punched me in the gut twice, called me a pathetic whore and told me my parents didn't want me" I say and then look up at her.

"You told me she wasn't abusive"she says.

"She wasn't...that much. Can we just forget about it" I say.

"No, Santana the problem isn't going away" she says.

"Quinn do you expect the problem to go away in just two weeks. I just have to give it time, they'll go away like they did last time" I say confidently.

"Okay fine, I'm giving it two more weeks and if it doesn't get any better than I'm calling you a shrink" she says.

I say yeah whatever and go check on brittany. She's still fast asleep so I decide to go down stairs to go eat. I walk down stairs to a house full of guest.