Family

I'm in my room and doing homework, when Emily comes in.

"Hey beautiful" she says.

"Hey hottie. What do you wanna do today" I say as she comes closer to give me a kiss.

"I want us to do something fun" she says.

"Wanna go bowling or skating tonight" I say.

"Yeah that sound great. I'll be back I have to use the bathroom" she says. 5 minutes later she comes back and everything around me changed, she's wearing different things and looks different. Im in my Cheerios outfit and my room is all black.

"Hey babe" I say.

"Santana stop calling me that" she says.

"Okay, so what do you wanna do" I say.

She smirks at me and I instantly tense.

"No"

"Yes"

"No" I say but she's walking towards me anyway. She climbs on top of me and rips my skirt and shirt off.

"Emily stop" I say.

"Come on we're just having a little fun. You whore around with everyone else, why not your own girlfriend" she says as she's trying to stick her hand in my underwear.

"Stop moving you bitch" she growls.

"No" I start screaming.

She's almost inside my underwear....

"SANTANA WAKE UP" I hear someone scream. But I refuse to wake up. I'm tired of playing the victim. I focus and I throw her in the ground and put on some sweat and a shirt.

"Why are you like this" I say.

"Santana, we both know our relationship started going down hill after the first year. I've cheated on you multiple times, yet you were so love struck. Santana, I'm breaking up with you. Your just nothing new to me and I know I can do better. I think it's best if we don't keep in contact" she says while I'm still crying and looking down. She comes up to my ear and whispers" by the way, I'd be surprise if you ever get anyone again. Maybe if you weren't such a bitch, you would have someone"

I push her away and there's no more tears, there all anger.

"What's the real reason you bitch" I say and she looks shocked.

"I'm doing this to you and saying those things to you because just like in real life, you let me tell you what to do in your dreams.

"Well no anymore, I'm done with you and your bipolar ass ways" I say and then I open up my eyes.

I instantly feel Brittany's breath on my ear whispering soothing stuff and feel her hand combing through my hair.

"Thank you" I say.

"It was no problem. I wouldn't mind doing this for you every night for two weeks if I'd have to.

"Don't worry about it. Something tells me, I'm over Emily and ready to move on" I say smiling at brittany and then drift back to sleep.

I wake up for the second time and this time, it's on my own time. I feel Brittany's arm still wrapped around my waist and her neck nuzzled into my my side and I feel like this is right. I get up quietly and sneak downstairs to a house full of glee members.

"Do you guys have a house to yourself or what. You guys have been coming here everyday for the past couple days" I say knowing the real reason why there here.

"We're here for you, silly. We wanna show you, we love and support you. We were thinking that we should go somewhere nice and hot for winter break"kurt says.

"We could go to Miami for the week. My family has a beach house down there. we could just have fun and relax, we all could use it" Quinn says.

"Cool, I'll ask Britt when she gets up" I say and then instantly hear Britt.

"I am up and that sounds awesome" she says as she gets some orange juice.

"Okay so besides that, how is your stomach satan" Mercedes say.

I lift up my shirt and "the swelling is gone, but it still have some color. My lip is almost all the way healed and my marks on my neck are gone. My ribs still hurt though" I say while looking at everyone.

"Santana can I just say, you are brave for what you did for brittany and shouldn't have gotten beaten up" Rachel says.

"Thanks dwarf" I say.

"Awe Santana, I actually miss you calling me that" she says.

"Yeah anyways, you guys I have a recital in a week and it would me a lot of you guys come for me"brittany says.

"Wanky"

"Santana. Of course we would come to the play brittany" Quinn says.

"Yeah, Britt and I'll help you practice your choreography" Mike says.

"Thanks you guys, a lot" she says and start crying."

"Britt, why are you crying" I say.

"Because I had no one here for over a year and I forgot what it felt like to be loved. For the past couple of days I've had nothing but fun. You guys invite me to live with you guys and for now on. You guys are the definition of friends" she says smiling and crying.

Brittany's right. Friends are important, and I never really step back to see how important they are until now. They supported me through this whole thing and even in high school when I treated half of them like crap, they stuck through it and helped me. To me their not my friends, Their my family.