Chapter 1: A Wolf's story

Rieka Pov

I'm different from many people, well i'm not even Human. I'm a werewolf but we aren't that different either. We can become something big and powerful but we could also break and fail. Someone once told me to stay positive even when it feels like life is falling apart. My name is Rieka and i'm a student at DNM High School and this is the story about my life. A girl with problems and has to face them to protect the ones she loves. Now further ado I present a story...my story...their story...our story.

Humans and werewolves aren't always equal. Our history together was rough and depressing but we changed mentally and physically. One day war broke out, breaking the world in half. It ripped a hole in history. Then the King of Lertha and our Mother Lilith brought the two worlds together. They wanted to fix the world's history and make a new chapter in life. To make a better life for the future. So a treaty was made. The humans and werewolves along with the other mythical creatures of our world would became one again. 

Years after being a werewolf isn't always the best thing. Yes, being able to change into a physical wolf, and having a forever mate is good and all. The ears and tails being add-ons to a look is also great but In some places i'm still judged for being a werewolf. In some places we are welcomed and not judged by the way we look or the way we act. We might look like humans but werewolves and humans are very different. we have a different culture than them, hence Alphas and packs. We are more harmful to others if we are angry. We have twice the strength and stamina than humans. Werewolves can also take the form of a wolf but after the war all wolf turning was forbidden in public. When our Mother Lilith brought humans together she made it illegal to turn a wolf form but only inside our forest or homes. We still don't do that often in our homes since there's not a lot of room.

As cubs our parents would tell us stories about The Legend of the Great Protector. The Great Protector was given the power to protect the wolves from any danger. He is said to be the most powerful werewolf. As he ages he passes the gene down from generations off to their first offspring. It's said that the last protector was killed in the Great war. He became super dangerous, he had to much power. He couldn't control it after he lost his wife to a half breed, with all that power for revenge he went on a rampage and got himself killed in the end. There was still hope as he had a child but after a year he disappeared and was said to have died in the cold winter of that year. Being a werewolf is difficult but I try to stay positive and remember the positives of being a wolf.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I love this story and if you do vote and comment to show some love <3