Chapter 11: No Bond

It's been about a month since I was at the hospital and was discharged. Now I was almost able to speak normal again. I still stutter but it better than what I was before. The seasons were changing and first snow fell over DNM on November 30th bring winter with it. I watch the snow fall slowly, gracefully falling down to the ground as I fell asleep. I woke up Friday morning to the sound of my phone buzzing.

"What time is it?" I grown as I fully open my eyes and sit up on my bed. I grab my phone and see that it 7:37.

"Shit i'm going to be late for school" I yelled to myself and I rush out of bed and to my closet and hurry to put on clothes. I ran down stairs and see on my mom pouring a glass of coffee.

"What are you doing up this early" she says and she grabs me a cup and make me a cup of coffee.

"What do you mean it's Friday I have school remember" I say to her.

"Have you not checked outside yet" she says as she sets the cup of coffee in front of me.

"No, I haven't yet. Why is there something bad coming" I say taking the cup of coffee to the large window in the living room and open the curtain. I see snow everywhere, covering everything in a blanket of pure white snow.

"Holy crap that all happened over night" I say to my mom as I sit down on the couch. I set down the cup down on the coffee table then I put in a movie and chill out on the couch with my mom. After about an hour the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" my mom said as she pauses the movie and walks to the door, she opens the door.

"Is Rieka home, I need to talk with her" a voice says to my mom. She opens the door wider and lets the person at the door inside.

"Rieka, Lewis is here" my mom calls.

"Wait Lewis is here" I say and jumping off the couch and speed walking over to Lewis.

"Rieka I need to talk to you in private" he says.

"Ok then follow me" I say back. I start to walk upstairs into my room. I close my door and sit down on my bed.

"So Lewis what's up" I ask.

"..it's about the spirit cave...Jason... A neko...then a fight" he says. I run out of my room and grab my coat and my boots rushing to put them on. I tell my mom that I need to go somewhere with Lewis and that it was important. She said it was fine if I went. I opened the door, Lewis and I start running to the Spirit Cave. we ran inside the border and change into our wolf forms, we kept running. Then when we enter the cave we see Jason cornering a werewolf and a neko behind him.

"Jason! Let them go!" I growl to him.

"Oh look it you again. Why would I let them go. That fucken neko has what I need. I would love to see you try and stop me" he says. He turns back to the werewolf and the neko and charges at the werewolf.

"Jason, No!" I yell and I ran in front of Jason and claw his face. He jumps back giving me time to get them out

"Lewis take them both out of here" I say to him. Lewis takes both of them out of the cave and Jason looks at me with rage.

"You shouldn't have done that" he yells as he charges at me and we start to claw each other. Jason hits me and knocked me over. I fall to the ground and Jason walks in front of my face.

"You never learn do you. You just keep making more of a mess with yourself. You can't beat me your to weak. You pathetic piece of s-" he says and a pure black wolf comes out of nowhere pins Jason to ground.

"Have more respect to women. Your a disgrace to the werewolves" He growls at Jason.

"Woah what gives you the power to interfere with my problems" Jason says as the wolf gets off him.