Chapter 6: Party

Rieka's Pov

I wake up to Omegas face I felt dizzy, I looked around before speaking again.

"What happened" I asked them.

"You fainted from your wound so I gave you a potion to heal you" he says looking at me making sure that I was ok. I look at the ground and see empty bottles.

"Wait did you take them from my room, you shouldn't mess around with them" I said sitting up.

"Hey, I just saved your life" He says back. I smile at him, he is so caring.

"I'm just messing around, thank you" I says standing up, I see that my shirt was covered in my blood.

"We should probably get you out of those clothes and set up for the party" Avery says looking at the time. I nod to her.

"I should probably go get food" Omega says.

"Oh yeah, here" I say walking to hand him some money then he walks out of my house. 

~~~

Avery was finishing off the room where the Nekos would be hanging out in. While I was working outside where the werewolves will be. I had a big house so it's perfect for a big party. My mom wasn't going to be there since she isn't a big fan when it comes to high school parties. After we finish we decide to get ready ourselves. I take out my short red dress that match my dark colored ears and tail. Avery then grabs her dress, it was a navy blue dress that was laced.

We both put on our dresses and I look at myself in the mirror

"Is mine to much, I should change" I start to say as I look for something else

"No don't, you look great" she says to me. I smile at her, then we hear the door open.

"Avery, Rieka i'm back" Omega calls by the doorway. We walked downstairs to see Omega at the bottom of the stairs, He looks at us and his face started to turn red. Avery and I both looked at each other and smile.

"Ahh you guys look beautiful" he says looking away to hide his face.

"I told you Rieka, people love your dress. See even he loves it" Avery says.