Chapter 14: Lady Lilith

Rieka's POV

It was dark, Pitch Black. I felt awake but was I still sleeping? Where am I? What happened to Lewis and Xavier? Were they ok? What if there hurt? What If-

"My child, there safe. No need to worry about them" A voice said from the dark void.

A white wolf come out of the dark. I realized the wolf was Lady Lilith. "Wait if your here then i'm in the Solar Might Cave. Then I should be able to wake up" I say to her.

"My dear child, you in a hidden part of the cave. Jason has a Sleeping spell on you, it is almost impossible to wake up, I don't know how long he will keep the spell on you. Though" She says to me.

I sit there on the ground thinking of what to do or what to say. "Lady lilith do you know what he wants from me" I ask her.

"Rieka, not many people know this but when werewolf and Human hybrids were created, along came powers. Everyone gained powers, eventually. Powers are Genetic Mutation a person can get when there born. Power can mean the same thing but have different meanings. There Categorized by Physical Powers and Mental Powers. Mental power are powers the mind can create. Physical power are well they can physical create things. Jason has a very powerful power, He has a Mental power. His power is manipulation, he can manipulate any person to his will" she tell me looking at me with a deep voice.

"What my power Lady Lilith" I asked her.

"Yours is Magic, you can make spells from thin air, but you can't control it. Not many people can control their powers. Jason knows about powers and can control his very well." she tells me.

"There another thing you might want to know, my power is I am able to live in the minds of others, but only if there in the cave. I was given the power to travel through the minds of my pack" she starts to say.

I sat there in silence listening to all she had to say

"As I grew older, I saw the darkness of Ethan, Jason great great grandfather, he too has the power of manipulation he wanted to rule the world with it. He was getting to powerful and had to be stopped, I was the one to stop him, with my mind powers I used them to create a decoy and sent him to the woods. I banished him from the pack. He then howled to my pack "the generations to come a power like my own will stop you, Lilith." We never saw him after. I regret sending him into the woods. He should have been killed right then and there but I was very much too kind to do so. You must stop Jason, he will not stop until he has you under full control. Do not tell him, you must learn to use your powers. You must c-" she faded away into the darkness and I woke up.

I found myself in a chair. My hands are tied to the back of it. I lift my head up to see Jason in front of me. We were in a cave with lights.

"Jason let me out" I yell at him.

"Oh Rieka, I can't do that you know, you know to much. She told you about powers, didn't she. She told you about how she just had to get rid of my great great grandfather, her only mate. She got rid of him because he wanted to rule with world with her, but no she had to tell people and had there alpha banish him from the cave to fend for himself. Lilith and Ethan were meant to be rule the world. There we meant to be the king and queen of the world. Instead she took all the glory and now i'm going to finish what Ethan started. I'm going to use the most important thing to Lady Lilith and use it against the world as my toy. There is no one that can stop me" he yells at me.

"I won't let you do this, I wasn't your toy when I dated you and I won't let you now" In complete anger flames grow from hands burning the rope that tied me to the chair. He jumps and runs towards a door, pressing a button and a door opened. He grabs my neck and pushes me against the wall.