Chapter 4: Omega's Win

Rieka Pov

"I'm not in the best mood to fight, so we can take this up later. Learn to grow up Jason" I say as the bell rings for class. I hated what I was doing, I was letting it go. He was getting away with it again. I walk back to class in defeat and sit down at the table with my pack. I look around to see Avery at a different table. Then I look over and there I see that she is talking to a wolf. He made me feel uneasy, His scent I couldn't understand it, couldn't read it. My eyes start to wonder and I look at his ears and his tail and the black sweatshirt that covered his body. As class starts I keep looking over at them. Zoning out to whatever my pack was talking about. They look so peaceful talking to each other. The uneasy feeling from that wolf hit me again as class came to an end. I walked over to them and asked can I talk to Avery. She looked uncomfortable while I was there.

"Sure but say it here" she says trying to stay claim. I stand there for a minute to think carefully about my words.

"I'm sorry about everything today. I should have never put you in that situation. I didn't want him..."
"...to hurt her" the wolf says looking at the ground.

"Y...yes that right" I say to him. He could tell that his scent was making me feel off, I could see it on his face, his expression.

"I should probably introduce myself, I'm the omega of...the arctic wolves. It's good to meet you alpha" he says looking at me with a smile. I stood there frozen. That was why I felt off because he was a new member of my pack. I couldn't sense him because he was an omega. I was blanking out for too long.

"Um so what's your name or can I just call you omega" I asked awkwardly.

"It...It just omega for now it has a nice ring to it right" he says back. I nod and I say my goodbyes to them before walking to the meeting room to where all the Alphas meet.

"So Rieka what's new in your pack" June from the knights asked me.

"Oh well I have an Omega now" I say as every there besides Jason gasps.

"Well It's about time, are they hot" June smirks.

"Oh calm down there June" Leon the Alpha of the Golden Stars says.

"Her omega is probably some low life wolf" Jason snickers to us. I growl as I stand up slamming my fists down on the table

"The hell you just said about him, He may be the omega but don't you dare call one of my members a low life" I was getting on my last nerve with him. Jason's smarks as he leans back in his chair.

"Rieka please" June says resting her hand on my arm.

I sit back down in silence until the meeting was over. As I walk to my house, I run into Jason.
"Oh Rieka, you really should be more careful now. We wouldn't want you in more of a mess now would we" he says smiling at me.

"Jason we are out of school no need to bug me now. I did my job and now leave me alone" I say trying to walk around him but he walks right in front of me.
"Oh calm down, it your fault for leaving me. You could have been alpha female with me, ruling the school together" he says.

"Jason get this into your head that I don't want to be with someone that is crazy. That's why I made that contract to get you out of my life. To know that one day someone is going to put you in your place. Just maybe then I would consider you not crazy" I say as I start to walk off. Jason looks at me.

"oh wow, who would ever want to even think about taking down the alpha of The Bloodhounds, the strongest pack at DNM!! Not even your pack, not even your omega would even come close to taking me down" he threatens. I turn around meeting him dead straight in the eye. I walk a step closer.