Disappeared

Jimin POV

We walked out of the woods and I noticed the door is open. Jiyong and Taeyang stopped everyone before we got in an attack stance and walked inside. My eyes widened as I saw all the girls unconscious on the floor. I ran to Kyra's side and sat her up.

"Hey jagiya.", I whispered and her eyes fluttered open.

"Choi baby what happened.", Jin asked as Choi rubbed her head.

"It was her.", I heard Kyra say.

"What? Who?", I asked.

"The woman after Soo Jin. She was here the entire time. After you guy left she appeared and attacked us.", she told me.

Jiyong was supporting Soo Jin's weight on his shoulder as he helped her to the couch.

"The spell didn't work.", she groaned trying to stand.

"Its ok just rest for now.", Jiyong told her as he gently pushed her to sit.

"From now on were not leaving arasso.", Jin said sternly.

"Call Top and tell him to keep the doors locked and stay on high alert.", Jiyong told Taeyang.

I looked down at Kyra and placed a hand on her stomach. I could feel his heartbeat which meant he was ok. Kyra looked up at me with curious eyes.

"He's ok.", I told her and she sighed in relief.

"How do you know it's a boy?", She asked me.

"When I see us I see a boy.", I told her.

I looked around and noticed EunJi and J-Hope weren't there. V noticed and tilted his head.

"J-Hope and EunJi aren't here.", I told him and everyone got quiet.

"Well where could they be? They were with us at the cabin.", Suga stated.

"I just hope they're all right.", Jin sighed.