But You're Dead

Soo Jin POV

I sprang up from bed and slid Jiyong's hoodie over my head. I walked downstairs and saw Kyra asleep on Jimin's chest. I tried to sneak past them but that didn't work.

"Yah where do you think you're going?", he asked.

"For a walk.", I stated.

"Jiyong hyung told me not to let you go alone so I'm coming to.", he told me and I groaned.

"But you have you stay with Kyra.", I said pointing at her.

"I'll come too. I may be pregnant but I'm barely showing yet.", she said sitting up.

"You guys really don't have to come.", I whined.

"Too bad were going.", Kyra snapped.

I put up my hands in defense and coughed. Her expression softened as I rolled my eyes.

"Fine you can come don't get your panties in a bunch.", I sneered walking out.

I walked ahead of them with my hands in my pockets. Jimin went to the store to get some vitamins. Kyra walked up next to me and tapped my shoulder.

"Unnie I didn't mean to sound like I did.", she apologized.

"Whatever, just let it go.", I said looking forward.

Out of no where I couldn't move my body. I turned to Kyra who struggled against nothing. I looked for Jimin but he was no where to be found.

"She will be pleased.", I heard a voice say.

I looked eyes with a pair of crimson red eyes. My eyes widened as a smirk appeared on his face. No that's impossible.

"Lee TaeHee, but your dead.", I mumbled.