Nightmare

Soo Jin POV

I opened my eyes to find myself lying in the street. I sat up and saw no one around, but only old buildings and small farms.

"Jinnie.", I heard a whisper.

I turned and saw Iggy standing there beside Namjoon and Ravi. I had a confused look on my face before that same woman appeared behind them. She chuckled darkly lifting her hands into the air. Before I knew it the town surrounding me was on fire.

"You must join me to rule this earth. Its you or all your friends.", She sneered.

I stood confused when i felt a presence behind me. I moved quick enough to dodge Jiyong's dagger. He swung again and I kicked it out of his hand before he faded. I spun around and saw everything burning in the flames. People and buildings all burning. Only they weren't people, they were vampires, wolves and witches.

"Jinn please have mercy.", an old woman pleaded as she burned.

She grabbed arm as she fell and I caught fire. I screamed as my arms burned allowing me to smell my own burning skin. Someone grabbed my waist and I turned to see GD.

"You'll be fine.", he whispered before sinking his fangs into my neck.

I sat up drenched in sweat screaming with my eyes closed. GD burst into the room and pulled me to his chest.

"Its alright it's just a nightmare.", he whispered.

I shook my head and he held me. He kissed my neck and I flinched a little. He noticed and pulled back.

"What happened?", he asked.

"Nightmare. Really bad and weird nightmare.", I answer hiding my face in his chest.

"Want to talk about it?", he asked.

"There was this woman. Iggy, Namjoon, and Ravi were with her. She burned everything and you tried to kill me.", I whispered the last part but I know he heard it because he stiffened.

"Its just a nightmare jagiya.", he said.

"No I saw that same woman before I passed out at the store. Iggy, Namjoon, and Ravi too.", I told him and his eyes widened.

"What did she look like?", he asked me.

"Evil.", was all I said and he kissed my forehead.

A/N- What do you think that woman meant hmm.