Why Him

Soo Jin POV

"Tiffany had us under her spell. But when we broke out of it we couldn't believe what we did.", N defended.

"We weren't in our right minds.", Hyuk added and Nat hugged him.

"Tiffany. To control that many people at once uses very dark magic right?", I asked and they nodded.

I got up and walked outside with everyone following.

"Where are you going?", Choi asked.

"I know someone who can help.", I stated getting in the driver seat.

Cho, Jungkook, Jimin, and Choi got in also. I gave them a questioning look and Choi shrugged.

"Were going.", Cho said coldly.

"So are we.", EunJi added as she and J-Hope got in his car.

"Well let's just make this a fucking family trip.", I exclaimed.

"Ok were coming too.", Taeyang, Suga and V said in unison.

"Seungri, you, Iggy and Namjoon stay with Jiyong.", Suga said and they nodded.

I pulled off first and drove us down the road. Maybe he can help right? I hope he can.

"Where are we going. We've been on the road for two hours.", Choi asked and I remained silent.

I pulled up to a large cabin and Cho gasped. I felt her stare but chose to ignore it. I got out as the other cars arrived and told them to stay. Cho jumped out of the car and grabbed my wrist.

"Why are we here? He's not going to help us. Not after how they abandoned him.", she whispered.

"What other options do we have?", I asked and she stayed quiet. "Just get back in the car and let me handle this."

She nodded and walked back to the car as I approached the cabin. I knocked on the door and heard footsteps on the other side.

"Who in the hell is at my door!", I heard his voice boom.

The door swung open and our eyes locked. His eyes went wide after seeing me.

"Jinnie?"

A/N- What do you all think? Who's at the door? How can they help? Ahhhh so many questions he he. Stay tuned.