What's Happening

Soo Jin POV

I just laid here staring up at the ceiling while listening to Jiyong and Taeyang. Why would her sister just be after me. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. When I opened them Namjoon was hovering over me with a smirk on his face. His eyes glowed dark purple before he wrapped his hands around my neck.

"Nam....", I strained.

I struggled as he tightened his grip. I tried to scream but no sound came out as he strangled me. I reached to my left and knocked over my lamp causing it to smash into small pieces. I heard footsteps run towards the door before Namjoon disappeared. I sat up coughing as Jiyong and Taeyang ran in followed by everyone else.

"Jinn what happened?", he asked grabbing my bleeding hand.

"Namjoon was strangling me.", I said and Taeyang lifted my chin.

"There are hand marks here.", he whispered.

"Impossible Namjoon is dead.", Jiyong argued.

"Yes. Then that means there is some strong magic being used here.", Taeyang said.

"We could ask Sai. Surely she knows more about this.", Kyra suggested and I nodded.

Cho called Sai while Taeyang looked at my neck. A few minutes later Sai walked into the room and looked around. She touched my neck and nodded.

"Someone is using a resurrection spell. Its very dark magic that's rarely used now.", she said aloud.

"But why would Lola's sister be after me?", I asked and Jiyong went wide eyed.

"Jagi..."

"No Jiyong I heard what you two were talking about. Now Sai do you think you can help us?", I asked her.

"I can put a protection spell around all of you to keep her away.", She said and we all nodded.

She cast the spell and I sighed. I looked up and saw Iggy.

"That won't stop her.", She whispered before disappearing.