Finding Out

Soo Jin POV

I sat on the floor with my legs crossed and a gun in my hand. I heard tires screeching outside and saw J-Hope's car. I stood up and ran outside meeting them halfway.

"Where the hell did you two disappear to?!", I asked and they looked around.

"We should get inside.", she said pushing me inside.

"Where do you guys go?", Jimin asked holding an ice pack to his head.

"What happened to you?", EunJi asked.

"Jiyong was under a spell and attacked me.", He answered.

By now everyone was here waiting to hear their explanation. EunJi let out a long sigh before speaking.

"Its not Jessica.", EunJi stated.

"What?", Taeyang said.

"This isn't Jessica were dealing with. Its Tiffany.", J-Hope told everyone.

"But why?", Choi asked.

"As always to get Soo Jin. Tiffany killed Cecilia not a hunter. And she started the fire.", EunJi told her.

"She wants you to feel what she felt when TaeHee was taken from her.", J-Hope said.

"How do you know?", Hongbin asked from the door.

"Magic...we used the book", she said quietly.

"EunJi that's dark magic your messing with. You could've been hurt you know. J-Hope you didn't stop her.", I sneered.

"Well we had to find the truth. Besides VIXX wasn't gonna tell it.", EunJi said glaring at them.

We all turned to them and they were looking at the ground.

"What is she talking about?", I asked.

"We never talk about it.", Nat said as Hyuk kissed her shoulder.

"About what!", Jimin shouted.

"About how we helped kill Cecilia.", N stated and I widened my eyes.