Tiffany

EunJi POV

I broke into the library and went directly to the history of Seoul. I looked back to see J-Hope going into the old mayor's house. I opened the book and turned to the pages about the town fire. Surprisingly none of the books have been messed up.

The cause was unknown.

My eyes scanned the pages for anything that could help and sighed. I re-quoted the message on the wall , Qui diet to di te.

"Here behind you? What does that even mean?", I asked before looking at the family portrait again.

"Lola, her parents and Jessica.....wait.", I muttered as I brought the picture closer to my face. "No way...."

I turned over the picture where they're names were and scratched off an old stain.

"Tiffany.", I said and quickly looked her up.

Deaseced.

"That's it?", I sighed before calling J-Hope.

"Hey you found something?", he asked.

"Ne. Look up Tiffany and Jessica. They're both in this family picture.", I told him.

"Tiffany?", he started before there was a long pause. "She was Jessica's twin sister."

"What!!", I shouted.

"Yeah but she died before the fire.", he said. "Natural causes."

"We have to dig deeper. Do you know where the book is?", I asked and he gasped.

"No EunJi we will not use that book. It's dark magic and you know that.", he said.

"Well we really have no choice here do we.", I retorted grabbing everything before walking out.

"Something isn't right.", I mumbled to myself.