A Ghost

Jimin POV

"So you do think she's a ghost?", Kyra asked Taeyang.

"She could be.", he told her.

"But why would she want revenge for the sister she hated?", Cho asked.

"Well they had a love hate relationship. Either way she was still her sister.", Taeyang answered.

"So the spell should keep her away right? You know with all the spells and shit.", I said aloud.

"It should.", Sai said holding her stomach.

"Well then there's nothing to worry about. So let's just chill.", Jin said.

"Well let's do it.", I cheered.

J-Hope whispered in EunJi's ear and she frowned but nodded. I raised an eyebrow when Kyra grabbed my arm.

"Come on they have wine!!!", she said jumping up and down.

"Yah you can't drink that!", I said sternly and she pouted.

I laughed at her before picking her up bridal style walking into the kitchen. I noticed Cho standing there looking out the window at nothing.

"Yah noona.", I called and she snapped her head in my direction.

"Yes?", She answered.

"Come on were celebrating.", I told her an she nodded.

I kissed Kyra's forehead as I carried her to the kitchen.

Cho POV

I watched him leave before looking back out the window. That woman is still standing there looking at me. I blinked and she disappeared. I stood confused until she reappeared as a reflection in the glass.

"What?!", I said turning quickly to look behind me.

"There's no one here.", I muttered.

"Jagiya come on your missing Suga and Jimin wrestle.", I heard Jungkook say.

"I'm coming.", I said backing away from the window and going into the kitchen as I hear something break.

"Oooo Jungkook in trouble.', Jimin teased.

"What I didn't even move!!!", Jungkook whined.