Labor

Jimin POV

I clapped my hands as laughter erupted from my chest. I was standing with EunJi and J-Hope watching my hyungs and dongsaengs argue over the last rabbit.

"I saw it first!!", Jiyong shouted.

"No I did.", V countered.

"Umm oldest first.", Top said.

"No!!", Seungri.

"I believe it's shortest first.", Taeyang shrugged grabbing at the rabbit.

"Look!!", Jungkook yelled and when everyone looked he ran.

"THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA!!", Suga growled before pouncing on him causing him to drop the rabbit.

The poor thing used all its energy to wobble back to its burrow and they all sobbed dramatically.

"Look what you did.", Top said smacking Suga.

"Me?! You and Jiyong were the ones pulling and yanking.", Suga retorted. 

"Yeah but Jungkook dropped it.", Jiyong said.

"So it's your fault.", They all said pointing at Jungkook.

"Suga shouldn't have jumped me.", he exclaimed.

"You know what never mind but I have to check on Sai before we leave.", Top said.

"Yeah she can cook for us!!! Were coming noona.", Suga shouted running away.

"Hyung the house is this way.", Jungkook told him.

"Were coming!!", Suga shouted again running past us.

"Aish.", I shook my head and we got to the cabin.

We walked in the find Sai hunched over with a pained expression. Top ran to her side and kept her steady.

"Jagiya what wro.....", he was cut off by water splashing on the floor.

"The baby is coming.", she told him.

"Omo....", Jungkook mutters before fainting on the floor.

"Oh Kookie.", I said shaking my head.

"Top take her upstairs, V get me a big bowl of warm water not hot but warm, Jimin I need towels, EunJi help me.", Jin barked.

Everyone scattered to get the things. Jin and EunJi washed their hands and I passed Jin some gloves.

"Don't touch me I'm sterile.", he said and I giggled.

They disappeared upstairs as Sai let out another scream. Hours went by and were all sitting downstairs when we heard the cries of a baby.

"Guys.", Top called walking down the steps holding a small pink bundle.

We all came close to see the baby girl. I smiled as I thought about my own kid.

"This is Choi Yoon Hee.", he smiled and Jiyong patted him on the back.

"Guys we should get back.", J-Hope said and we all nodded.

We began to walk out and I kicked Jungkook in the side. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"What happened?", he asked.

"Lets go Kookie.", I said smiling.