Truth Behind The Truth

EunJi POV

We walked to the back room of the library and got the book I was looking for.

"EunJi are you sure about this?", J-Hope asked and I nodded.

He grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately before pulling away.

"You come back to me understand.", he said sternly and I pecked his lips once more before opening the book.

A dark mist surrounded me and next thing I knew I was in the beautiful and furnished town. Everyone was happy the fire hasn't started yet. I looked to my right and saw Tiffany and Jessica walking towards me. They went right through me and began talking to some guys. My eyes widened as I saw who those guys were.

"The VIXX coven? The hell are they doing here.", I asked myself as I stood next to Hongbin.

"We're doing this tonight.", Tiffany stated.

"What exactly are you planning to do?", Hyuk asked.

"Surround the house. No one is leaving until I finish this.", Tiffany told him.

"Finish what?", Ravi asked.

"She has something of mine.", Tiffany sneered and her sister grabbed her wrist.

"What are you gonna do?", Jessica asked her.

"She and Lola will pay for what they've done.", Tiffany shouted.

"But Lola is your sister isn't she?", Hongbin said.

"Not anymore. I shall have both their heads.", Tiffany growled and the dark mist appeared around me again.

I opened my eyes to see Tiffany crying over Jessica's body. Hongbin and N stood and watched with sad eyes. She held her sister to her chest and cried. Her eyes turned blood red and she cried harder.

"I love you..", she said and the mist came again.

Only this time I'm standing in the doorway watching Tiffany who has a blade in her hand. Hyuk and Leo had someone by the arms as the person struggled to get free.

"Hold her down!!", Tiffany ordered.

She smirked and as attacked the person stabbing them repeatedly before slicing their head off. Hyuk and Leo let the corpse hit the floor with a thud.

"Now.", Tiffany sneered pulling out a lighter. "He's mine."

She lit it before dropping it to the floor and curtains started to burn.

"I will kill off every single vampire who shares your blood bitch.", Tiffany sneered before her and VIXX ran off.

I gasped as my eyes wondered to the dead corpse on the ground.

"No way.", I said as the mist engulfed me.

A/N- So what do you guys think? I like to hear/read feedback. :)