Patrol

Soo Jin POV

I sat motionless on the floor looking at the wall. Jimin, Kyra, Cho, and everyone else is just gonna get hurt. I looked to my side at my bow before looking out the window.

"I know what I have to do."

"Don't..... that's what she wants.", Iggy said.

"What else is there?", I asked.

Jimin POV

So what do we do about Jessica?", I asked and Taeyang sighed.

"We have to stop her.", Choi said.

"Yeah but how?", I asked and looked at Jiyong who was staring off into space.

"Yah hyung what do you think?", Seungri asked and he snapped his head our way.

"Huh?", he said.

"Um how do we stop her?", V asked again.

"I don't know why are you asking me?", he snapped and everyone went wide eyed.

He got up and stomped out of the house leaving the rest of us shocked. I looked at Taeyang who shrugged not knowing what's up.

"O....K maybe we should just start with patrolling.", Jin suggested.

"Yeah we should do that. Two or three people each shift.", Cho agreed.

"Me, Jimin, and Jin can go first.", Taeyang said aloud.

"V, Choi, and Seungri can take second.", I added.

"Then Jungkook, Cho, and Suga.", Taeyang finished.

"Ok but we should get supplies first.", Cho said.

"Jimin stay here with Soo Jin. We'll be back soon.", Taeyang told me and I nodded.

They all left and I sat in the living room. An hour later I heard the door open and I got up. My eyes widened as the intruder smirked before tackling me.