We'll Get Her Back

Soo Jin POV

We stood frozen as Iggy, Namjoon, and Ravi appeared.

"Jimin!!", Kyra screamed and he jumped in front of us.

TaeHee let out a chuckle and I frowned. He played with his rings as we stared him down.

"You died with Cecilia why are you even here!!", I shouted.

"You kids need to brush up on your history lesson.", he chuckled darkly.

I can finally move freely as Iggy and Ravi attacked. Jimin hit Ravi and I tackled Iggy to the ground. She headbutted me and I fell backwards. She lifted her foot to stomp on me but I rolled out of the way.

"Iggy! What are you doing?", I asked but got no response.

She charged at me and I punched her in the face. Her body hit the ground and I felt a presence behind me. I jumped out of the way as a dagger was thrown. I turned to see Namjoon glaring at me. Jimin appeared behind him and knocked him out.

"LET GO!!!", I heard Kyra scream.

We turned to see TaeHee with a hand around her neck as she struggled.

"Don't worry I won't kill her yet. We have something in store for you.", he said to me before the two of them disappeared.

"Kyra!!", Jimin shouted.

"We can get her back.", I huffed out going over to Iggy.

"This is your fault. She's after you so why'd he take Kyra?", He yelled and I stiffened.

He realized what he said and let out a  sigh.

"I'm sorry Soo Jin-ah I didn't mean that okay.", he said.

"Yeah.", was all I said knowing what he said was true.

"Soo Jin....." he started.

"Lets just take them back to the house all right.", I said putting Iggy on my back and started to walk.