Seven Palmer

Love.

It's the simplest thing in the world. And yet, it also is the most complex one like as if it is stuck in an endless tangled web of complication.

I've met her years ago. She was the girl I like so much-the only girl that I like so much.

Like. That was the understatement of the century because I never really liked her in the first place. I was in love with her.

I love her not because she was charming. Man, she was gorgeous. Yet I never loved her for that.

She always finds color in the darkest of places. She always sees the beauty in the ugliest things. She always searches for the good side in every worst. Her eyes were pure and so was her soul. Her heart was golden and she was more precious than gold. She was the most precious girl there ever was.

But then, I gave up and ceased to fight to have her because there was more to it than winning her heart.

So...
I lost her.

I lost her not because I had to or I want to. I mean, I lost her because she was never mine to begin with.

I love her.

And she loves someone else.

In some case, it was a battle between love and family. But I gave up the fight because I know she won't fight with me, she won't fight for me. She loves someone else and I wanted her too much... I loved her too much and that's exactly more than enough reason to let her go.

So that is the story of how I lost her-the only girl that mattered to me and my brother.

🖤🖤🖤🖤

Sa mga blank ang nakikita sa prologue, log-out lang po sa account at mag-log-in ulit. 😊