Chapter 7

Jonny asked Chris to talk. It was almost midnight but he needed to express his feelings with someone.

"Sorry Chris, I've called you in the night, but I need to stay with my best friend and to talk..."

"Hey, I've insomnia so I don't sleep very much, I'm arriving! "

After 10 minutes Chris was in front of the Jonny's house door and entered in.

"Hey friend! What's happened? You have been strange since we went in the park... Explain me, pull out everything!" he told his confused friend

"Thanks Chris! If you hadn't come, I'd break everything in this room!"

"Oh, it seems serious. Speak, I listen to you."

"I'm going mad because of Hayley. That girl has changed something in me, I'm confused, so confused, I don't know what's happening to me! Help me, please."

"Oh man, you make me laugh because you aren't realising you're fallen in love with her!"

"Fallen in love? It isn't too much? "

"No, there aren't limits to love! Trust me, it's happened the same to me!"

"Ok mate, thanks! But what can I do?"

"Invite her to go out, to spend time together, but not with us. Only you two! "

"But you know I'm... I'm shy."

"You have to win your insecurities, if you want her to love you and stay together!"

"Why have you always reason? Ahahahah "

"Because I'm your best friend, come here!"

They hugged and then Chris started singing : "Here's the man who is no longer confused!"

"Ahahahah Chris you make me laugh, always! If you hadn't existed, I would have invented you! "

"You sweet boy! Really?"

"Yeah Chris! I'm really serious ! You always help me!"

"I do it because I'm your friend, and this is what friends do."

"Yes, I've kept you for a long time, now I think you've to go..."

"Yeah, Gwyneth is certainly wondering where I am... See you tomorrow morning, I'll be here at 7:30am, we have to go to run!"

"Okay Chris see you tomorrow, and thanks for all the things you do for me."

"Goodnight Jay."

The door closed behind Chris' shoulders and Jonny felt lighter, like he threw away an heavy weight, then he went to bed and slept.

--------------------

Hayley was just entered in her bedroom when her friends were waiting for her wanting explanations. She went away early in the afternoon and came back at almost midnight and didn't inform anybody.

"Oh sorry girls! I was busy... I went to play volley with Coldplay, then to a pizzeria and to Hyde Park..." she tried to calm her fiends

"You what?!" Abby stopped her unbelieving

"You seem you're becoming their friend! It's amazing!" said Fay

"Oh yeah ! You can say it loudly ! I'm so lucky ! I always wonder why this is happening to me! " she explain

"And who won the match?" asked Benny

"Obviously my team! I had the tallest Jonny in and the wisest Will, but against I had Phil who can play and Chris who is tall! Guy wasn't a problem, he isn't very tall haha !" said Hayley ironically