27 - Conclude

Conclude
~ To bring or come to an end ~
—————

After keeping to my promise of taking my new wife over and over again we joined what was left of the party. What do I mean by what was left? I shall explain.

The night my men gifted me with Stephano, he spilled all of Georgie's plans. Every single detail up to what she was going to eat in the morning. After beating the crap out of him, I shot him. Plain and simple. He was a traitor and if I didn't take that seriously then my men would think I've gone soft.

Of course, I had the issue of telling Emma but she really didn't care. She had only met the man a year prior and as he was a rat in my mafia she knew it had to be done. She was very quiet that evening but he was her biological father so it must of hurt a little.

The rest of the night, or should I say morning, we spent cuddled up in bed with Angelo.

Then it was our wedding day, which led to a couple hours ago. During the vigorous fucking and love making, a not so quiet evening was happening elsewhere in the compound. Not say that my evening was quiet either. Stephano had informed that Georgie planned to ruin our wedding night. I knew she would, she doesn't want her daughter to be happy.

I had taken Emma and I to a sound proof room that nobody could get into because I didn't want her worrying about the bullets flying around outside.

As I knew the attack was coming, I prepped my men and had a plan in place. They would deal with everyone but Georgie. I knew she wouldn't appear until what she thought was the end of our fight. Gradually during the bullet parade going on outside our bedroom, my men took themselves out of the scene so it looked like we had lost most of them. That's when Georgie would appear because she would think she had won.

And the plan worked perfectly. All her men were dead and she couldn't care less. At least if my men die, I actually grieve.

The last part of our plan was that Georgie was to be kept alive until I was done fucking my wife. I have to say there might be another baby or two on the way with the amount of times I filled her up.

So my men did as they were told and kept Georgie away. After Emma and I were dressed again - I explained everything that had been going on. She was a little mad that I hadn't told her what was going on but I needed to and will always need to protect her.

That all led to where we are right now. My wife holding a gun to her mothers head. Even though I had her less than an hour ago I was already getting hot for her again. It's something about the dominance she shows right now and the submission in the bedroom that makes me horny.

I'm a man, sue me.

"Honey, you don't have to do this!" Georgie practically cries.

"Don't honey me bitch" Emma spits. I had told her I would kill her mother but she refused. She wanted to do this - no, she needed to do this. "You lied to me my entire life, you have been out to get me ever since I found out you were the devil"

"If you think I'm the devil, you should see your new husband" she smirks, dropping the innocent act. "He literally had the devils name"

It's true, I have his name but that doesn't mean I'm as evil as Georgie is. I've only ever killed if it was needed, she just liked to cause a massacre when she was bored.

"At least he hasn't lied to me my whole life. At least he actually loves me" Emma whispers the last part. I know this is hard for her. Almost all of her old family is dead, the last member sat right in front of her.

"He will always be a killer, just you remember that. He probably wouldn't even hesitate to kill you if he had to" She's trying to get into Emma's head but I can tell it isn't working. Em remains calm and she actually smiles whilst glancing over her shoulder at me.