Chapter nineteen - America

Ten days had passed since Tom asked me to be his girlfriend. We haven't made it official yet and I'm surprised that he hasn't let it slip during an interview yet.

Tommy has been telling me how he misses his family and me. He says the separation anxiety it just too much. So I've decided to go visit him in America for the next three days. I wanted to bring his brother's soon but they had to go to school.

I flew to America and got a taxi and drove to the address of Tom's home, his mom gave me a key Tom gave to here. I placed my bag in there hallway of the bedrooms and then made my way to the studio but I first cheeked if I look like a creature of the night after that long flight.

I mentally laughed at what I had on, a strappy v-neck red jumpsuit with a black blazer and spaghetti strap hells. My hair was flattened.

I made my way to the studio and his mom helped me. She called him and told him that there was a present of him outside. When Tom saw me, he engulfed me into a hug and spun me around.

"You look hot in your costume." I told him and this makes him smirk.

"Of course that's the first thing that comes out of your mouth." Tom says and teases me.

Tom introduced me to his co-stars. I watched them act and so forth. Then I went to his changing room and waited for him to finish up his day of work.

A few hours passed and Tom walked into his changing room. He took s seat next to me on the sofa and then placed a kiss on my cheek.

"How about we make us official?" Tom asks me.

"Okay, I don't mind." I say.

Tom took a photo of him kissing my cheek and posted it to Twitter and Instagram.

I headed back outside and awaited him, in the meantime me and Zendaya shot it off. Tom soon walked out of the changing room and drive is back to his home. We went to the living room and watched some movies.

"So how long are you staying?" Tom asks.

"Three days." I say cuddling up to him.

"Since I finish up shooting early tomorrow, I'll take you out sight seeing." Tom says.

"You're so sweet." I was and peck him lips.

"You really use many words to sum me up." Tom says.

"There's not only one word to sum you up, Holland." I say.

Halfway into the third move we fell asleep. It was so peaceful.

∞∞∞

I awoke to the sound of shuffling and raised my head up from a bunch of pillows to see Tom looking through his closet. I wondered how I got here.

Tom takes out a shirt from his closet and then turns around to see me looking. I blush as he smiles and walks over to me and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Morning babe. And yes I carried you here. You seemed to be really uncomfortable" He says.

"Thanks." I say and Tom steps away and puts his shirt in and I stretch my arms out.

"I've still got an hour to spare. Why don't you get dressed and we can get some breakfast." Tom suggests and I nod my head.

I see that Tom placed my bag in the room so I grabbed out red of the shoulder bardot top, a light washed jeans and a pair of red All Stars Converse. I got ready and put my head into a neat pony tail. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and then happily walked out if the bathroom and found Tom at the front door spinning the keys in his hands.