xi.

Amelia

I ran back upstairs. As I turned the corner I ran into someone. We both tumbled onto the floor, me landing on top of them. "Sorry!" I quickly apologized. "Well, nice to meet you too. I thought you'd be excited to see me." I gave them I confused look. I realized that I was still on top of him so I fumbled to get up. "I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked flattening out my shirt. He slowly got up off the floor. When he stood up, he towered over me. Wow, he's really tall.

"I'm a friend of Nick's. I thought he'd be in his room but he wasn't. I was making my way downstairs when, well you know, you practically threw yourself at me," He said flipping his hair out of his face and pulling down his shirt. "Umm, I did not throw myself at you. I am in a hurry to get to my room." I said rolling my eyes at the blunt man. "Well my bad, princess. Let me get out of your way then," he said.

"Thank you," I tried to go around him but every time I took a step forward he stepped in my way. "Okay, that's not funny," I said giving him a stern look. He just laughed. "That face you just made, made every second worth it."

"Quincy!" I heard Nick yell from downstairs. The tall guy in front of me groaned and moved out of my way. I huffed and finally moved past him. "It was nice meeting you, by the way." He said. I looked at him and he gave me a wink before turning and walking away. I gave scrunched up my nose. I turned away from the boy and continued to walk to my room. I opened the door to reveal a shirtless Finn standing in front of the mirror.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." I closed the door quickly and I heard him laughing from the other side. He opened the door back up.

"You can come in, it's not like I'm butt naked." I laughed at his statement.

"I guess that's true." I opened the door again but he actually had a shirt on. "So what were you doing? Admiring yourself or what?" I teased him. He rolled his eyes and let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, right. I was just trying to decide what to wear." He walked over to his bed. He turned to me and smiled. "Being a boy is so hard." He said in a high pitched tone. I knew he was trying to mock girls but I didn't let it faze me. He hopped onto his bed and sprawled out, face down.

"Hey, Finn. Do you think what I'm wearing right now is okay? It's not too lazy? I want Millie to like me." I sat on his bed right next to him. He hummed and turned his head to look at me. He laughed when he saw what I was wearing.

"What?" I asked my cheeks instantly flushed a deep red. He continued laughing and flipped into his back. "Finn, seriously. What is it?" He tried to stop laughing but when he looked at me he started again. "Finn, this isn't funny," I said crossing my arms across my chest. I let out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he said sitting up now. "It's just..." He burst out laughing again. I groaned and stood up.

"You're so annoying. You know that, right?" I opened my dresser and started looking for another outfit.
"No! Amelia, it's just that we're pretty much wearing the same outfit. I mean look at us." I examined my outfit and then his and sure enough, we were wearing the same thing, a red shirt, and black skinny jeans. I now joined him in laughter.

"You suck, Finn. You made me think something was actually wrong with my outfit," I walked over to the bed and sat back down.

"Oh and I'm sure Millie will love you. I mean you're pretty much me, but just a girl." I smiled at him. "Thanks, Finn that's really reassuring. I just hope I'm not as annoying as you are." I lay on his lap and he begins to stroke my hair. "I can assure you, you're not as annoying as me," he smirked, "you're even more annoying." He busted out laughing and I hooded my eyes. "You're the actual worst, you know that right?" I groaned and sat back up.