jennie 🖤

Y/N was currently enjoying her break from dealing with artists hectic schedules and performances with a nice bag of chips and a cold water bottle. Perfect to keep her hunger at bay, she hadn't been able to eat anything since her shift started, and her bad habits of sleeping late where finally taking a toll on her.

The only thing that was keeping Y/N from falling asleep was BLACKPINK's performance on the wide television hanging at the center of the room. The girls were excitedly performing Whistle and Playing With Fire, two songs she absolutely loved.

Y/N focused on the screen when the camera man focused on Jennie's swaying body and her dangerous facial expressions. It made something click inside her and she blushed at the lewd thoughts she managed to quiet down before things became too hot for her.

Maybe it was hormones kicking in, she didn't have a partner and she didn't think she needed one yet, maybe it was the sexy way Jennie liked to perform, her eyes captivating every single person that became enthralled with her, or maybe it was lust trying to get in the way. All Y/N knew was that she needed to clear her mind of those perverse thoughts and appreciate her performance.

"That Jennie girl has some incredible visuals and dance moves, right?" A makeup artist voiced and another one across the room hummed, approving the other's statement. No one in this room could deny that Jennie Kim was a true performer and gorgeous woman.

"All the ladies of BLACKPINK are drop dead gorgeous." Another staff member voiced and Y/N nodded to herself, that fact wasn't wrong at all. Each girl had a charm, but Jennie was barely letting Y/N breath from her couch.

"I heard Jennie has been practicing with Lisa a lot recently. Last week I passed by their practice room and found them enjoying their practice. These girls are adorable and hard working, no wonder people love them."

Y/N stilled in her place at what the lady said. She didn't want to feel jealous, but she felt the familiar twist in her gut when the staff revealed that.

"Yeah, I've heard that too, those two are inseparable."

Y/N didn't mean to get jealous, she just didn't appreciate the fact Lisa had a close spot next to Jennie.

Something that was nearly impossible for her to achieve or even get, Y/N thought that only other artists got to be close to each other.

The younger girl looked down at her covered feet and dreamily sighed. She could always resort to dreaming about a life together with Jennie, like she had with all her previous interests or crushes.

After the highly anticipated performance ended, they received the panting and sweaty ladies with claps and congratulations. Noticing they were tired, Y/N headed to the freezer were several water bottles were stored.

"You girls did amazing!" A woman congratulated them which the group appreciated. They had to deal with a lot of hate so comments like those really boosted their happiness with their performance.

Lisa bowed and started to walk towards Y/N for a fresh water bottle.

"Thank you," Lisa sweetly said as she took off the cap and chugged it without a problem. Once she was done she left towards the couch to relax and catch her breath.

Jisoo took one for herself and another one for Rosé. The only member who was left and needed water was Jennie.

Y/N gulped nervously, but decided to get over her childish fears and make her way to the beauty before her walk. All she was going to do was give water to the thirsty performer, nothing else.

As the nervous wreck made her way to the breathtaking idol, she couldn't help but analyze her sweaty face and cute smile as she saw Y/N coming up to her with a bottle of water.

Her heart started beating frantically after taking every detail from her in, "Here, you might want this." Y/N stuttered making Jennie laugh cutely.

She gently squeezed the smaller girl's cheek and she cooed, "Thanks babe," before winking and heading towards a vanity to brush her own hair.

"Babe." Jennie's soft voice was repeated and repeated inside her head, the way she pinched her cheek, and the way she looked at the younger girl fondly.

The younger's heart flipped and Y/N had no choice but to fangirl in the bathroom.

JENNIE KIM HAD CALLED HER BABE AND PINCHED HER CHEEK WHILE LOOKING AT HER CUTELY!