Chapter 3

Stephanie's P.O.V.

I can't believe Myles asked me to go to dinner with him! I've had a crush on him ever since I've met him. I need to dress up really cute for him. But, at the same time I should be myself. So I decide to wear my Emanuel Ungaro Polka Dot Print Silk Chiffon Long Dress and a different pair of red bottom heels. I put on mascara and eyeliner. I put hair in a fish tail braid in the back. When I go down stairs, I hear a knock on my door. Its Myles! When I opened the door, Myles had flowers for me and something in a little case.

Myles P.O.V.

I know I just met Stephanie, but I want to ask her to be my girlfriend before anyone else does. When I see Stephanie's house, it looked so huge. I wonder if she ever gets lost in it.

As I walk out of the car, I realize that I am shaking a lot. I'm so nervous! What if she says no? It will ruin our friendship and things will get really awkward between us. But I have to man up. I knock on Stephanie's door. When she opens the door, I see her wearing the most beautiful dress. "You look awesome!" She laughs a little. "Thanks" I give her the flowers and her face lights up instantly. "Thank you so much Myles!!!!" she said hugging me. When she let go, I got on one knee. "Stephanie, I know we just met, but you are giving me feelings that I will never forget. You are beautiful, kind, and funny to me. So, will you be my girlfriend please?" I see tears fill up in her eyes. "Yes! We are officially a couple!" She kissed me on my lips for like 3 minutes. After we kissed, we went to my car and drove to the Chipotle restaurant. "Oh my god! I love Chipotle!" We said that at the exact same time.

Stephanie's P.O.V.

I struggle taking off my seatbelt. Myles laughs and kisses me on my forehead. Then he helps me get it off. When I try to open the door, Myles immediately stops me. He runs to my side of the car, grabs my hand softly, and helps me out. I kiss him and we hold hands as we enter the restaurant. Myles already has a table set for us. As we sit, begin to order what we want.

When we get our food, Myles begins feeding me. Then I feed him. People walk past and tells us how cute we are together. I love Myles.

Zara's P.O.V.

This evening, I am going out to eat at the Chipotle restaurant with my mom, dad, and older brother. When we walk in, I see pure beautifulness. So many chandeliers and people dancing and huge windows. Everything looks perfect. WAIT! NOT EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!!!!!!!

Is that Myles and Stephanie??!!! I know that is not Stephanie making out with my future husband to be!!!!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhh! Didn't I slap the mess out of this girl earlier?! Oh! She's gonna get it again!!!! As I try to walk over there, my mom grabs my wrist fast. I am so angry!! I'm going to kill Stephanie!!! She needs to stay away from my man!!

Huh..... she's going to bathroom. "Mother, I have to use the restroom."

I am updating the rest tonight. What do you think Zara and Stephanie will do? Find out tonight..................