Chapter 1:

Myles P.O.V.

"Guys! Hurry before we are late!!!!" This is going to be another Monday, full of pretty girls, annoying people, girl fights, and Zara. Zara Williams. Why is she so obsessed with me?! She has all classes with me and in every class, she won't stop bugging me and staring at me! I'm tired of the same old thing. Can't something new just happen, FOR ONCE!!!

Jake, Kalin, and Cam finally comes downstairs. "Why do you look so, irritated?" Cam asks. Kalin says, "We all are irritated! With stupid school! Nothing new will come up! Gosh Cam!! Do you know anything?!?!" Cam rolled his eyes. "Can you guys stop wining and just get in the car?" Jake yells.

We finally get to school and everyone yells our name, as usual. 10 of the same girls, every Monday, already fainted! We start walking to breakfast and what do know! Zara runs over. Ughhhh! She always tries to look cute for me. But I try to be nice to her and act like care. Zara finally says, "Hey Myles! Do you think I look cute today?" Zara is wearing a black sundress with weird looking heels. If I was a girl, I would never wear them. She overly did her makeup as usual. All the girls in school does that. That looks so GROSS! "You look pretty as usual" I say, but I am lying because she looks horrible! The bell rings for 1st hour and I drop my wallet without even knowing. Zara bends down in front of me to get my wallet and while she is trying to get up, she rubs her butt on me! "Here you go." She says in a nasty voice. And she walks away trying to switch her butt. It looks nasty when she does it. Man, I wish I never saw that.

For the entire day, Zara walks with me to class. If I needed a pencil, she would be the first girl to give it to me. If I needed help on my work, she would be the first to help me. So annoying. I wish I could tell her that. But if I did, she would beat me up like what she did to all the other guys that told her that!

It's finally the last five minutes of the day, and the announcements come on. Mr. Gonzalez talks about the same boring things everyday. But at the end of the announcements, Mr. Gonzalez said that there will be a new girl attending this school tomorrow. I'm not surprised. I bet the new girl will be just like Zara and all the other girls in the school.

Will the new girl be like Zara or will she be totally different?