Chapter 9

Myles P.O.V.

Stephanie and I see that everyone is voting for Tyler and Zara and Stephanie and me. Stephanie and I don't really care if we win. Same with Tyler but Zara is all about winning and she thinks everyone cares. Today is Hat Day and Stephanie have the same matching hat. She thinks I look better with it off because she loves my poof. We see people at tables handing out flyers with a picture of Stephanie and I. Apparently, it is a line and everyone wants to vote for us. "I can't believe people care about this stuff. I don't wanna a queen!" Stephanie yelled. I calmed her down and told her, "Hey, you will always be my queen." She smiles the most prettiest smile. Then I notice that Zara is glaring at us.

Zara's P.O.V.

"Ok. We need to be the perfect couple if we wanna win." Tyler looks me deep in the eyes. "Babe, we don't have to win. It is not that-" I had to cut him off quick. "Don't say that it is not that important because it is. We can change things around here if we win." Tyler pulls me out into the hallway. "Why do you have to be so jealous of Stephanie and Myles? I see what you are doing Zara! You make a competition out of everything! I love you but....... this really needs to stop!" Tyler walks away from me. He is really mad at me.

Stephanie's P.O.V.

Everyone is going around telling people about Zara and Tyler's argument in the hallway. He was right. She does make a competition for everything. I see Myles walking in and I am now walking up to him. "Did you see Tyler? Do you know why he is so angry?" Myles asked. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Relationship problems. Zara is starting things but we shouldn't care." Myles kisses me and we sit to do our work. The teachers' phone rings. "Ms. Stephanie Ngauv, go down to the Athletic Office." I feel like this is not going to be good.

Britney's P.O.V.

I heard that Zara and Tyler got into an argument. And Tyler said that Zara is jealous of Stephanie and Myles. I am going to get to the bottom of this. "Hello? I'm here! Does anyone here need me?" Stephanie says. I turn around to see her. "Stephanie, have a seat." "Britney, what do you want? At first Zara gets on my nerves and now you! Don't waste my time! What do you need from me?" Stephanie shouts to me. I get up and start walking to Stephanie. We are now face to face with each other. "Listen Stephanie. Stay out of Zara's way. She is going to win Homecoming Queen. I don't care about how much you want it." Stephanie steps up close to me. "I don't care about this Homecoming. I'm not Zara! Leave me alone!" Stephanie tries to leave but I stop her quick. "Fine! Do what you wanna do. But something will happen between you and Myles."

Stephanie's P.O.V.

Britney and I have been in the Athletic Office for more than 5 minutes. "Fine! Do what you wanna do. But something will happen between you and Myles." I see her eyes change colors a little bit. I don't believe her but she is really scaring with her changing eye colors.

Wednesday came by and Myles and I are wearing matching outfits. We are almost like twins! Everyone thinks we are so cute together. Our day went perfect. Until 5th period, when Britney was staring at me for the whole hour. Her eyes kept changing colors. I was so scared in class. I tried not to look at her, but I couldn't help it. At the end of the day, I found a note on my desk. It said,

"Don't play with us. If you win HQ something will happen between you and Myles. Something bad."

I don't believe it but it really scares me. All today and tomorrow, I have been thinking about that note and what Britney told me. Tomorrow is Homecoming.

What will happen to Stephanie and Myles? Updating tomorrow morning. Hope you like this book so far. 🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏