Chapter 13

Dom's P.O.V.

Okay. We have to expose Britney today! She must stop this. The boys and I are up at 2:00 AM trying to change the announcements to Britney's humiliation. "Okay, we got it ready. Look." When I looked up at the TV screens, it showed the video of Britney. It also has volume too. We checked all around the school to make sure all had volume and the video. "It's all good." Jake said. Kalin set the alarm for when it should come on. 7:45. When school starts. We went back home and slept.

Myles P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night to get Stephanie and I water. When I got back upstairs, I went to check up on Dom and Jake. "Where are they?" Then I went to check up on Kalin. He wasn't there either! "Stephanie, where is Dom, Jake, and Kalin." She shrugged. Then she got up to look them. "They are not anywhere around the house. Try to call them." Stephanie said. I got my phone and when I was about to call them, they came in the house. "Where Have You Been?! I just got up to get water and you three were gone! Where were you?!" They all rolled their eyes at me. "We went to spy on someone and we went to school." Stephanie's jaw dropped. "You go to school at 2:00 AM? Who were you spying on and why were you spying on them?" Stephanie yelled. "You will see on the TV screens at school soon. Myles, you didn't believe me. Same with you Stephanie. You both laughed as if it was a joke. Well guess what? It's not. We have proof and you will be shocked. When we get to school, it with come on the TVs at 7:45. Be ready to watch especially you, Myles." Kalin said. Then all three went upstairs and fell asleep instantly. Stephanie and I looked so confused.

Okay! Will be updating tomorrow but a bit earlier. Hope you guys like this story! 🙌🙏 Stephanie Parrish. Myles Parrish. Too cute!