Chapter 11

Myles's P.O.V.

Last night, I have been planning on what I am going for Stephanie. She needs to understand me. I love her so much and I can't let her go. "You ready to go?" Kalin asked. I smiled at him. "Yes. Yes I am. Time to get my girl back!" Kalin and I do our little handshake. I grab my guitar and my keys and we drive to Stephanie's house.

When we get there, I knock on her door. Stephanie's mom answers. "Oh, Hi Myles! I'm so happy to see you! Stephanie is in her room. Head on up there." I thank her and run upstairs. She leaves her house for work. I start knocking on her door. "Yes? Who is there?" she yells. I start strumming my guitar. Kalin starts singing the first part of No Ordinary Girl. Then I start rapping.

Stephanie's P.O.V.

I'm in my room, watching vines, then I hear knocking on my door. "Yes? Who is there?" Nobody answers, but I hear a guitar playing. I hear a boy singing and then another boy rapping. I get up to see who it is. When I open the door, I see Kalin singing and smiling and Myles on one knee rapping. Tears fill up my eyes. I love what Myles says about me in his song. He's too sweet. I don't think I should be mad at him anymore. I get on one knee with him and kiss his cheek. One tear falls from my eyes. I start to sing along.

🎶Hey there girl! You think you're ordinary but you, changed my world, something extraordinary! You make me stumble when you walk, and make me stutter trying to talk! Hey there girl........ YOU AIN'T NO ORDINARY GIRL. 🎶

When we are finished singing the song, I give Myles a big kiss. "Myles, I'm sorry I-" Myles interrupted me and said, "No. I'm sorry. I let Britney take over me. I don't care for Britney. I care about you. And I can't let out of my life. Please for-" I interrupted Myles this time. "I already forgave you. Myles, can I be your girlfriend again?" Myles gives me an even bigger kiss. "Of course!" I hug him and we go into my room. He told me everything that happened that night. Kalin is downstairs in my refrigerator. He comes upstairs with 4 cupcakes, a big bag of pretzels, kool aid and cold water. We laugh at him when he walks in. He listens to the rest of our conversation. "It is almost like Britney is a witch." Myles and I look at Kalin and laugh. "There is no way she is a witch!" Myles says while still laughing. Kalin opens the bag of pretzels and starts talking again. "Come on guys. This isn't funny! She is a witch! No normal person would flash someone with their eyes!" We are still laughing and Kalin is looking confused. He stops paying attention to us and keeps smashing on my pretzels.

Kalin's P.O.V.

Why don't they believe me?!?!? No normal person would do that. I need someone to spy on Britney. To prove that she is a witch! And I know just the person to do it. Dominique Vera Cruz.

Kalin is up to something. Will his plan work or nah? Keep reading!