Chapter 10:

Myles P.O.V.

Stephanie has been acting really weird this morning. She is shaking, sweating so much, stuttering in her talk, falling when she walks, and has thrown up once. I need to know what's going. Stephanie is in bathroom looking at herself in the mirror. I see sweat falling from her face and her legs are shaking like crazy. "Stephanie, is everything okay? You don't look so good. Tell me what's bothering you." Stephanie turns quick and smiles a fake smile. "B B B Babe, I I I'm Fine! P Positive!" As she walks out of the bathroom, she falls again and stays on the floor. She is crying now. I bend down and pick her up. I think I know what's going on. Homecoming. I give her a big hug for about 20 mins. I feel her relax. She is isn't shaking anymore. She isn't sweating anymore. She looks fine now. When I let go, she is taking deep breaths, slowly. She goes in for another hug and this time, a kiss. I hope she is okay.

Stephanie P.O.V.

Myles and I are on the floor hugging and kissing. I have calmed down now. It's like magic how Myles calms me down. But what if Britney really does something? I saw that flash in her light green eyes, as if she really isn't playing. But I should calm down and not believe her. So what if I win? Everything between Myles and I will be okay. I start thinking of Kalin and Myles's song, "Be Okay". I'm all cool now. "Myles, its 5:34 AM. Let's get ready." Myles and I pull away from each other but he is still holding on to my hand. Myles is so caring and loving. I wish I don't have to let him go.

Britney's P.O.V.

"So Stephanie doesn't believe me, huh?" I see Myles and Stephanie hugging in my mirror. I can read what Stephanie is saying in her mind. She really doesn't believe me! "I guess it is time to do my magic." I grab my wand and read to spell. Once it starts working, I start laughing. "Stephanie, I told you not to play with me. But you keep playing. At first, you play with your own cousin, now you playing with me? Huh. Girl, watch your back tonight. Something crazy will happen. AND YOU WON'T LIKE IT."

Tonight at Homecoming..............

Okay. I'm wearing my fancy sundress that Myles bought for me. It is black on top and white on the bottom. When I see Myles, he looks handsome! He holds out his hand. "Shall we?" I grab his hand and we walk downstairs, all the way to his car. He opens the door for me, making me smile really hard. After he gets and we both put our seat belts, we kiss and say that we love each other.

At The Dance...........

When we get there, it looks like everyone from school is there! It was pretty packed. We get in and see Kalin, Jake, Dom, And Cam. We walk up to them and start talking and drinking. Then Do My Step came on, and all 5 of us got in the middle of the dance floor. "One,Two, Three, Wind Up, BANG BANG! Swang With It, Wind Up, BANG BANG! Ayyyyyyyyye! WIND UP BANG BANG! ONE TWO THREE LETS GO!" Everyone in the room is doing the dance. Even Mr. Gonzalez and the teachers! Then Mr. Cruz-Davis gets up on stage to announce the Princess, Prince, King, and Queen. "Alright students calm down! We have our winners! For Prom Princess, Our Junior, Dominique Vera Cruz!" Everyone is clapping and cheering for her as she walks up the stage. "For Prom Prince, Our Junior, Jake Parrish!" I'm so happy for them. Jake walks up the stage and holds hands with Dom. "Okay! For Our Prom King, Our Senior, Myles Parrish!" Eveyone starts cheering and screaming. People are patting him on the back. I'm proud of my friends. "Okay! Girls have been fighting for this! Our Prom Queen, Our Senior........
(Drumroll) Stephanie Ngauv!!!!" The crowd then clears the way for me. The spot light is shining on me as I walk. I get on stage and I receive flowers and a crown. Everyone is clapping for us. Dom and I are crying. The music starts to play Chase Dreams, then Go To Work, then Address. We are in the middle of the dance floor having the time of our life! I don't see Britney, Dana, or Zara. But I don't care about them right now. I am having too much fun to care.
I take a break from dancing so I can get a drink of water. I see Britney walk past me and I the flash gets in my eyes again.