Chapter 6

Zara's P.O.V.

"I can't believe I told Myles that I have another boyfriend when I don't!!!" I said to the mirror. I still love Myles and my cousin shouldn't be with him. What am I going to do now?

I hear the doorbell ring. When I go downstairs to get it, I see a guy that's looks too familiar. When I open the door, my jaw drops. "Tyler? Tyler Garcia? I thought you moved to Atlanta!" Tyler is my ex boyfriend. I broke up with him when I started liking Myles. "I know. But now, I'm back in the Bay Area and I thought that I should come back to see you. And ask......

if you can be my girlfriend again. He proposed to me with the same ring he gave me in the 8th grade.

"Wait one second.." I run upstairs to my room and call Britney and Dana. "Girls, Tyler is at my door asking me to go out with him again!! Please help me!!!"

"Don't worry." Dana said. "Tell him that you still like Myles! Then he will leave you alone!" Britney groaned. "No. Zara say yes! Tyler is Myles's best friend. And when Myles sees you with Tyler, Myles is gonna want you. Say yes!" I quickly hang up the phone and run down stairs to see Tyler. "Yes!!!!" I say jumping into his arms and kissing him. This plan is so gonna work.

Stephanie's P.O.V.

When I go back to school, Zara is surprisingly happy. Then I feel hands wrap around my waist. I turn to see Myles. I kiss him and give him a big hug. Then some random guy walks up to us.

"Hey! Um Myles?" Myles turns to see who it was. "Tyler?! What's up dude?" Myles gives him a handshake/hug. "Hey bro! This is my beautiful girlfriend Stephanie Ngauv. She's flawless isn't she?" Myles says. Tyler shakes my hand. "So what are you doing here? I thought you moved to Atlanta." Myles asked. Tyler shrugged. "Well I'm back here with my girlfriend!" Myles looked at me and back at Tyler. "Who's your girlfriend?" I asked.

Then Zara runs over to Tyler and starts kissing him hardcore. "Oh hey Stephanie and Myles! I see you've met my BOYFRIEND!"

Myles P.O.V.

I can't believe my best friend is dating Zara! I see Stephanie pull Zara to the hallway.

Stephanie P.O.V.

"I thought you liked Myles. I didn't know you were dating Tyler." Zara starts laughing. "Just wait. Myles will fall for me!" I ball up my fists. "I see what you are trying to do! You think Myles will get jealous when he sees you Tyler!!" Zara nods her head. "Yep. That's what I was going for. Myles will fall for me soon, just watch!" Zara walks away and I try to catch her, but the bell rang for 1st period. Myles will never fall for Zara. I don't know why she even tries to get him.

Later at night....

"Myles, I have to ask you something." Myles turns around and grabs my hands. "What's up?" he says. "Do you promise not ever fall ever fall in love with another girl who turns out to be your best friends' girlfriend?" Myles holds my head up, kisses my forehead, and bows down. "I promise not to ever fall in love with a different girl. You are the one that I want. No one else." He looks deep into my eyes. He's not lying at all. He's so trustworthy.

"Goodnight, my one and only love. I love you." Myles said. I smile and and kissed his lips. I turn off the lamp and Myles puts his arm around me and falls asleep. But I am still thinking about Zara and her plan. What if Myles does get jealous? No. Stop saying that. Myles said that I am HIS ONE AND ONLY. Everything will be fine.

Will Zara's plan work? Updating soon......