Chapter 12

Kalin's P.O.V.

"Dom, I need your help, QUICK! COME OVER RIGHT NOW!"

In the next 5 minutes, Dom is already here. When she walks in, she is sweating a lot. Jake is on the couch watching Ridiculousness and Dom jumps right on him. "Oh My Gosh! Babe, Are You Okay?! Who Hurt You?! Do You Have Bruises?!" Dom is asking Jake a bunch of questions. Jake looks confused. Dom is kissing all over his body. I walk downstairs to Dom and Jake. "Um, Kalin? What's up with Dom?" I start laughing. "Dom, Jake is fine. I just did that so you can get here faster. I need your help. And Jake, help me too." Dom took deep breathes and started walking with me and Jake.
"So what's the big emergency?" Dom asked. Kalin held his head high. "Look, I know that Britney is a witch. She flashed Myles with her eyes. Myles told me and Stephanie this. Stephanie and Myles think I'm lying. That's why I need you guys to help me spy on Britney tonight." Jake gave me a dumb look. "That's nasty to me! I can't spy on anyone." I rolled my eyes. "Guys, come on. Something is going on with Britney. She already tried to break Myles and Stephanie up. I won't let her do this to anyone else! You guys are a couple! What if she tried to break you guys up?" Jake scooched his chair next to Dom. He kissed her, told her that he loves her, and held her hand tightly. "You're right, Kalin. Lets do this." Dom said while putting her hand out. Jake and I put our hands on top and we got ready.

5:30 AM
We got dressed in all black. We walked to Britney's house, which is 2 blocks away from ours. "Okay. Dom, here is this head band. It has a tiny camera on it which is video taping everything. Once you finish climbing up there, I will turn it on. If you fall, Jake will catch you. I will make sure no one is around. Deal?" "Deal." Dom is very good at climbing. I don't think she will fall.

Dom's P.O.V.

Once I get up there, Britney's window is open. Britney is staring at a mirror. In the next 15 seconds, something strange appears in the mirror. It looks like an old dirty woman. The old dirty woman's name is Thelma. Ughhh. She's ugly! Thelma shows her to this couple, eating in a restaurant. Britney reaches into the mirror and pulls the man and he is soon in her room. "Who are you and why am-" He gets the flash in his eyes. He gets dizzy and falls. Britney pulls out her pointer finger and shocks electricity into his body. When he gets up, he picks Britney up and throws her on the bed. He is now having sex with her. Thelma is in the mirror laughing like Cruela Devil from 101 Dalmatians. They are done in the next 5 minutes. Britney makes him stand up and the flash goes into her sparkly necklace. When the man is back to his normal self, he grabs his clothes and runs out of her room. I am speechless! I can't believe she is so..... POWERFUL! Then she uses her pointer finger to pull this plant in front of her. She bows down and prays to it. "You see plant. You gave me this power." She says that while taking off her necklace. "This necklace is represent how many men I have to seduce. Thank you for the necklace." I can't believe it. It represents how many men she can seduce! She gets up and kisses the leaf. She uses her same finger to put it back to its place. After that, she stands still again, staring into the mirror, waiting for Thelma to give her the next man.
When I get down, the boys and I start running to the car. When we get into the car, they are asking me what happened but I don't answer. I am too shocked to answer. I can't believe Britney is secretly like this. But not anymore. I am going to expose her.

Jake's P.O.V.

When we get home, Dom takes off the headband. "I can't believe she does this!" Dom yells. "We have to expose her!!" Kalin turns to Dom. "That's a really good idea. But how are going to expose her?" After Kalin asks that question, Kalin and I watched the video. That was so weird and unusual. Then we all look up and at each other. "The school TV's around the school."

Ooooooooo! Britney! Watch out! Cuz You Are Getting Exposed! Keep reading!