Chapter 15

Stephanie's P.O.V.

I'm at home with my husband and kids. The kids are arguing and fighting because the girls want to watch Sophie the First and Blake wants to watch Tom and Jerry.
"Here Blake." Myles says giving him my
iPad. It's funny how he gets happy after we give him things he wants.
So, the arguments are settled and everything is relaxed. Someone rings the doorbell. The kids hide. They like to hide and surprise people when they come in.
When I open the door, I see..
Zara.
...............
"Hi Zara." I say. She smiles a little smile. "Hey Stephanie. Can we talk for like 5 minutes, please?" She says with tears filling in her eyes.
We walk to the backyard and sit. "What's up? You look....sad. Are you alright?" I say picking up a tissue and giving it to her. "Stephanie, I'm so sorry. Forgive me please. I am a horrible person. I so sorry for everything. Especially for when we were in high school. I had a big crush on Myles and I didn't want you with him because you are so pretty and he didn't like me because I'm so ugly. And when we were younger, you got jumped by those boys and I didn't save you and I-"
I interrupted her and gave her a big hug. She really cares. "It's okay. I forgive you. Stop crying." I tell her but she can't stop crying. She is crying a lot! I have never seen her like this before.
"Is everything okay girls?" Myles saying walking toward us. "Myles, I'm so sorry about high school and what I put you through. I should have respected that you didn't like me. But instead, I ruined your life and I'm so sorry." Zara says. She is on her knees begging Myles to forgive her. Myles helps her up and hugs her. "It's okay. Don't cry." He says.

2 months later........

So after Zara came to apologize, we have been cool since. Kalin fell in love her and now they are engaged! I'm the bridesmaid and Myles is the best man.
Layla and Brianna are the flower girls and since Blake loves chocolate, he brings everyone their own bar of chocolate and he is in charge of the chocolate fountain! I glad he ate that chocolate and didn't mess up his suit. He looks just like his dad. I love my boys.

Zara's P.O.V.

I'm really happy now. I apologized to my cousin and her husband. I'm really happy for her. She is married to a good man. So am I!
So, this is how it happened. I was driving in my car and this car hit another car that hit mine. The guy that crashed first drove away, fast. Then a guy walked out and I walked out with him.
"Hi. I really hope I didn't.... Zara? Is that you? From high school? If it is, you look... stunning!" He said, licking his lips and walking up to me. "Yea. It is me and thanks for the compliment. You look stunning too!" I say blushing and looking down. "I'll take you to fix your car." He says. He is such a gentleman.
So, he fixed my car and asked me to go on a date with him. We dated for 1 month and then he asked me to marry him. So now we are married!
My life is going great and don't want anything to change.