Chapter 6

Morning, everyone was eating their breakfast at dining table and teasing Anu, as she made breakfast that day.

Mahir (teasingly): Adi, it seems like raining today!!

Adi (sarcastically): It's clear cloud, yar, then how it will rain?

Yuvi (innocently): dude, then, if it rains during clear cloud means some wonder  should happen.

Adi: wonder happened na, my sweety had cooked today. So, it is wonder na.

Mahir: then it will rain for sure.

Everyone chuckled at Anu, who was glaring at them.

Anu: oh really!! Adi, idiot you are also teasing me with them. Whether this the first time, am I cooking and serving. Whether you forgot? On that day, you climb....

Adi (hurriedly close her mouth): Anu, shut up!! Don't blabber anything stupidly.

Bela: what did he do, Anu? Adi, let her tell your secret love story.

Adi: If you wanna hear our love story, then tell your love story first.

Mahir looked at Bela. Both looked into each other eyes and got lost in the pool of ocean which has only love. Suhani faked cough to bring them back to sense.

Boltu: mind me and Yuvi guys. I am already missing Kuhu and Yuvi is yet single. Don't take out your romance history and make us jealous!!

Yuvi spit the piece of roti because of sudden hiccups. Suhani gave him water and rubbed his back.

Suhani: some body is thinking about you😉

Yuvi (thinks): Who would think about me at this time? That girl...? It may be mom or dad. Why should she?? Why don't she? It will be nice, if she also thinks about me.

Pratham: what is happening here, by the way. First Mahir and Bela lost in each other. Now, Yuvi also lost somewhere.

Yuvi: no one, Pratham. Maa... it's just ma. No one else.

Adi: cool buddy!!

Yuvi sighed in relief. Everyone completed their breakfast and packed their bags with necessary things for their journey through forest.

Boltu (excitedly): I feel like going for some picnic.

Adi: exactly, but there we will get some more companions, they are icchadhari Naags.

Pratham: Stop taunting us continuously, Adi or else I will...

Adi (cuts in between): You will tell to Suhani. Girlfriend's baby😂

Pratham: Adi!!

Mahir: chill guys, stop your arguments. We have to find a path to get inside forest. So, let's get into action.

Yuvi: It's beside the mobile tower.

Bela: how do you know?

Yuvi (stammered): ju..st. just like that

Adi: Just like that? You are telling with so much confidence then how it would be just like that?

Yuvi: Yesterday, I was under that tower only full day. There is a path near it, so it should be the one to go inside forest.

Yuvi somehow managed to make them believe that lie. Because, if they know that he got stuck in forest and they will be worried and blast him like anything. They started walking in the way, which Yuvi directed them.