Chapter 18

Sumi: She is my daughter. But I didn't give her birth.

Everyone shocked except Gayu.

Sumi with tears: After my husband and daughter's death, I was shattered. I stayed with my parents. One day, I saw Bela in a market. She was crying. She was nearly my dead daughter's age. I rushed to her. She did not even remember her name. She didn't know who is her mother. She asked me whether I am her mother. Somewhere, my heart told me to tell yes. I took her with me. Then, I advertised in newspaper about her. No one came forward. Then, I decided her as my daughter. I adopted her legally. I named her after my late daughter Bela. Due to some circumstances, I shifted here with Bela. Gayatri, she is my childhood friend. She helped me a lot. Apart from me and my parents, only Gayatri know about Bela. Till date I don't know anything about Bela's biological parents. I don't bother too.

Gayu side hugged her. She wiped her tears. Everyone remain silent for a moment. They don't wish to snatch another daughter from Sumi.

Sumi: How do you know? What is the problem awaiting Bela?

Her voice shivers. Yuvi and Adi look at each other.

Adi: We don't know aunty. They didn't tell anything.

Anu: They means, who?

Yuvi: Ananya...

He explained them everything. This is a shock to everyone. For their surprise Boltu and Pratham didn't afraid. Also, no one restrain Yuvi from love a Icchadari Naagin.

Gayu in shocking tone: means Mahir also... but how is this possible?

Adi: we should ask them only. They just told us that Bela and Mahir are in danger. They not yet realise themselves. This marriage only bring their memory back.

Sumi: That priest words are true.

Gayu: But Sumi, I give birth to Mahir. Then how he will be a Naag.

She holds her head and rest her elbows on knees. That doesn't mean she hate Mahir and Bela. Just confusion. Not only she, but also everyone's condition is merely same.

Yuvi: Aunty listen, now that doesn't matter. Their marriage, it should happen soon. After that we will ask Ananya.

Sumi: Then, we will conduct their marriage tomorrow itself.

Gayu: is that possible?

Sumi: temple... we will conduct a marriage in temple and we will register it after marriage...

Everyone face fell for a second. They all know how much Bela and Mahir excited for this marriage. How much they dream of it. Also, this is the first marriage in their gang. But for now everyone decided their safety is more important than celebration.

Suhani: How we will make Bela and Mahir agree for this?

Gayu and Sumi: we will take care of it.

*****************************

Next day Morning - Temple:

Mahir and Bela sit infront of holy fire with smiling face but they have confusion why their parents took this decision. They didn't argue more, bcz they told some horoscope issues and make them agree emotionally. Their friends also insisted them. Only their friends and Moms are there. Also, Ananya, Vish and Vikrant. Yuvi introduced them to everyone. Except BeHir everyone knows that they are Naags.