Chapter 12

Bela and Mahir broke apart after a deep passionate kiss. Mahir hold her hip. Bela's cheeks heat up. She blushed like a hell and avoids seeing Mahir's eyes. Mahir kissed her forehead.

Mahir: How you are feeling now, Mrs.Bela Mahir Sehgal?

Bela: I am Ms. Bela Sharma. Not yet Mrs. Sehgal, Mr. Sehgal.

Mahir smiles: oh really.

He slide his shirt little and rubbed her waist. Bela closed her eyes and tries to remove his hand. But he tightened his grip and smirks at her.

Bela: Ma..hir, pls

Mahir leaned to her neck and plant kisses gently. Bela hold his shoulder tightly. Mahir rubbed her collorbone with his lips.

Suhani from downstairs: Mahir, Nikhil sir is in call. Where are you? Bela

Mahir looks at entrance annoyingly. Bela pushed him and ran to downstairs. Mahir followed her with disappointment.

( phone convo )

Bela: hello sir, how are you?

Mahir: Bela put the mobile in speaker.

Bela touches the speaker button avoiding Mahir's gaze.

Nikhil: fine, Bela. How are you? What about Mahir?

Before Bela speaks, Mahir: I am fine, sir.

Bela: me too fine, sir.

Nikhil: Good, I am happy for you two. Advance wishes for your wedding.

Both surprised: how do you know, sir?

Nikhil: Adi told me.

Both: thank you so much, sir.

Bela: but sir we can't able to achieve our target.

Nikhil: it's ok, Bela. There will be some reason for it. May be God wishes that we shouldn't continue it. We will drop it.

Mahir: but sir we planned to continue it after our wedding.

Nikhil: no need, Mahir. We can continue it, but I don't wish to continue it now.

Bela half heartedly: ok, sir.

Nikhil: then we will meet tomorrow evening. Happy journey, come safely.

Behir: ok, sir. Bye.

*****************************

Ananya's fav place:

Yuvi and Ananya sit near pond and holding each others hand. Their legs immersed in water. Ananya rests her head on Yuvi's shoulder. Both lost in their own world. Suddenly, Ananya hears some noise, which Yuvi didn't hear. Ananya opened her eyes and looked here and there.

Ananya: Yuvi, My di will come, if i don't go. So, bye. Take care of yourself.

Yuvi: why you are going this much early?

Ananya: try to understand. I have to go. I wish to see Bela di's wedding. But I can't I know.

Yuvi: if you wish, I will come and take you with me.

Ananya: no. I can't come. When you will leave?

Yuvi: Adi messaged me just now. We are leaving tomorrow morning.