Chapter 10

Bela woke up early morning, feeling cold and sat beside Mahir with her eyes closed and her hands clutching her head strongly, as if they may fall down due to heavy headache. Mahir woke up after sun rays fell over his face and he saw his angel sat beside him. He slowly put one his hand around her waist and snuggled into her.

Mahir: Good morning, sweet heart!

Bela (coughed): G Good morning,  M Mahir!!

Mahir woke up with jolt hearing her and checked her temperature by touching her forehead.

Mahir (got tensed): thum theek hai na?! It seems like you have bit fever.

Bela: Relax, Mahir!! I am Fine! It's just headache and cough, because of cold weather and also we slept without any spreadsheet and also without covering without blanket too na. So...

She stopped seeing Mahir caressing her forehead with tears. She wiped his tears.

Bela: Kya hua, Mahir? Why are you crying?

Mahir (kissed her forehead): I am sorry, Bela. It's because of me only na, you are in headache. If I didn't tell to sleep here, you would sleep inside comfortably. I am sorry.

Bela: oh gosh, Mahir, It's nothing like that. Just headache yar.

Mahir: Yes, I can see, it's just headache. Now come, first fresh up and then I will bring something hot for you.

Mahir got up and picked Bela and took her to her room, despite Bela's shout that she could walk on her own. He dropped Bela outside her room.

Mahir: Fresh up and take rest, I will bring medicine.

He went from there before she argue for not having medicine. She went to take hot shower to get some relief from the severe headache.

Whereas Vish and Vikrant were following Ananya, who was walking infront of them with excitement in her eyes.

Vish: Ananya, Are you sure? Are we going in correct path?

Ananya: cent percent correct path, di. I know this forest in and out, trust me.

Vikrant: We are going in correct path, see, we reached the area where Humans and Naags share a border. I meant from this place humans forest area starts and our forest area ends.

Vish: how are you dam sure?

Vikrant: because, trees in our forest area have serpent symbol engraved in it. Here see, after to this one tree other trees are symbol free. So, it's human area and our limit ended.

Ananya: Jiju, you know so many things. Do you know you are a google.

She said chuckling at him. Both got confused at the word she used. She bit her lips for her stupidity. Yuvi explained her about google at the day they met in forest.

Vish: What did you say? Kukul?

Ananya: I said Google, means all in all. I heard it yesterday when I went to the house where Shravni di and her friends were staying.

She praised herself for her capability to make a instant lie that too without stammering.

Ananya: by the way, Jiju, I just remembered something. You told na yesterday, that Shravani di might killed any innocents in the human world, might be because of that she lost her identity and memories.