Chapter 19

Bela shouts: You cunning bastard!!

He smirks and looks at her with lust-filled eyes. He is showing his back to you all, so you guys can't see him😉

He: Seems like you remembered everything. (He holds Bela's shoulder with an evil mind. Bela doesn't move or struggle. She glared at him as if she is going to burn him through her eyes) Waise, You are so gorgeous compared to your previous birth. I won't miss you this time. You are mine!!

Bela shouts: Not even in a dream. I am Mahir's Bela. You can't snatch me from him. He will kill you.

He laughs like a mad: Don't joke ok. You know what he is just a human. But me, I am Naagraj. I got boon from Shiv Ji. I am immortal.

Hearing Bela's abnormal scream. Mahir rushed to his room. Others came upstairs meanwhile. Bela laughed at him. Mahir opened the door.

Bela: Your time ends. Now, Goodbye.

Her hair spread like a ghost in the storm like breeze. Her eyes emitted wrath. Mahir's eyes turned red once he saw that Naag holding Bela's shoulder. He pushed him away from her and strangled his neck.

Mahir gritted his teeth: How dare you, touched my Bela!!

Both Mahir and Bela behave abnormally. Both are not in sense. Before anyone could react, Naagraj struggled for breath and fall down as the lifeless body. Both came to sense. Bela terrified and checked his breath and shocked.

Bela: Mahir!! He is dead!!

Mahir too shocked. Before he checks him, his body wriggled. Vidrumani (Red stone) fall from his hand and went near Mahir. No one noticed it. He shrugged into his snake form and burst into ashes and mixed in the air. That stone attached to Mahir like a magnet and disappeared inside his foot. Before everyone digest this, bright light emerges from Mahir and he turned into a Half snake and Half human. Mahir doesn't realise it. Everyone shocked. Bela's eyes widened in shock. Mahir holds her shoulder to calm down her without realising himself. As soon as he touched her, the same happened with Bela and she turned into half human and half snake.

Mahir shocked: Bela!!

She took him near a mirror, then he realised himself. It's beyond shock both undergo. They just don't wish to see their friends. They don't have courage. They just wish to disappear. As soon as they wish, they disappeared. Others shocked.

Sumi: Bela!!

Gayu: Mahir!!

Sumi: where you guys went?

Gayu: please come back to us.

Both break down. Girls circled them and tried to console them.

Suhani: They might think, that we will dislike them.

Anu: Now, what we will do? Where they went?

Vikrant: Relax, I know where they went.

Yuvi: How do you know?

Vikrant: They do not yet realise their power and who are they. They just disappeared because of their habit in their previous birth. So, I know where they will be. They will be in the forest.

Adi: It will take too long to reach there.

Vish: not for us. You guys come in the car. We will go now. Also, if we go to our Naag form, they will try to speak with us. We will take that opportunity and make them understand.