Chapter 7

Bela and Mahir prayed along others with closed eyes and folded hands. Some kind of negative vision of newly wedded couple, praying there, come infront of Bela and Mahir. Both tried to see furthere or may be remember more.

Groom: Shiv ji, I promise, I will give protection to my love throughout my life. My love on her will multiply. I will keep her happy as much as I can.

Bride: Shiv ji, I promise, I will be with my love on all his ups and downs. I will give my love to support him. I won't let my love as obstacle in his way. I will give him all happiness in the world.

Both held their hands and looked at each other with tears of joy.

Groom: I love you, Bela!!

Bride: I love you, Mahir!!

Both Bela and Mahir opened their eyes with jolt and looked at eachother in shock. Then turned away immediately, pretending to be casual.

Bela (thinks): I should stop thinking about Mahir, atleast for a while. Due to that I am getting weird dreams even when I am awake.

Mahir (thinks): Now a days, my wish is coming infront of me as a day dream. Shiv ji, bless us to get marry soon, so that I won't get dreams like this, instead of real ones.

Pratham: from where will we start our research?

Boltu: Haveli!! But already we are out of energy, that is very big. We will loss our remaining energy just by thinking where to start inside Haveli.

Suhani: then, why don't we start our research from this temple only. Then we can think tomorrow how to search inside Haveli.

Anu: yes, that will be best. We can find anything here too.

Everyone looked at Mahir and Bela for their opinion and find themselves lost in their thoughts. Adi and Yuvi went near them and shouted their names in their ears. Both came to sense with jerk and looked at others.

Pratham: where were you lost both of you? Both started daydreaming also?

Both looked at him with shock and realised that he was teasing. Anu filled them with their plan and waited for their reply.

Mahir: That sounds good. Also, we have to go back, before it becomes dark. So, just search in this temple.

Everyone noded and started examining the temple's every nook and corner.

Boltu (shouted): guys!! See, what I have found?

Others (eagerly): what did you found?

Boltu (excitedly): This is very small size bell but with heavy weight. It is very old one, i guess. Also, the sound...

Yuvi: Boltu!! We are not archeologist but herpetologist. Concentrate on the work, for what we came for.

Boltu: what I meant to say is, this temple might be old one.

Adi: didn't you realise it from the look of temple?

Boltu smiled sheepishly.  They again started examining every nook and corner of the temple.

Bela: Guys, see here, something is written here but very minute. Let's read it using magnigicient glass.

Bela took magnificient glass from her back, Anu grabbed it from her.

Anu: I will read it.