Chapter 22

Ritik: First met her means?

Mahir: bhai, when I was small. I think at the age of 10, we used to come here to celebrate holi na bhai.

Ritik: means before that also we used to come na. Whether you didn't saw her at those times?

Shivanya: Ritik ji, let him tell. Now stop cross questioning him.

Ritik fell silent. Mahir continues explaining, how he lost in her princess.

Mahir: As soon as I entered our haveli, single payal sound. That sound made me feel different. That sounded non - stop in my ears. I tried to get that person. I started walking closing my eyes in search of that payal. Just then I heard a giggling sound. I myself surprised, because nothing else fall in my ears. When I heard that sounds near to me, I opened my eyes suddenly. I saw my Pari, my soul, my jaan. She dodged into my chest without realising that I am infront of her as some of her friends chasing. I was just lost in her smile. She saw me and I don't know what she thought. She smiled and applied a colour on my cheeks and ran away. I just fall for her at the age when I didn't know what is meant by feelings or love.

He smiled remembering that moments. Bela, who is hearing all those hiding behind wall, smiled remembering that day, which is not important to her till yesterday.

Next day:

Everyone gathered in their temple. Ritik and Shivanya started doing Pooja. Mahir, Bela and Viraj started dancing.  After pooja, Ritik and Shivanya did aarti.

Ritik: Now, Go carefully and keep these clothes on all corner. Then, this earth lamp near Naagmani.

Shivanya: Okay!!

Shivanya and Bela are direct blood connection to Shesha vansh. Also, Shivanya is Maha Nagrani. So, Ritik thought that making protection with her hands will keep Naagmani safe.

Ritik: Me, Mahir and others will make protection around our surroundings with our powers.

Shivanya: okay!!

Everyone left to each end of forest and started using power to protect their surroundings from their enemies, especially from Nidyok Vansh Naags. Shivanya went to the cave in underground of temple turning the idol.

*****************************

After sometime, Everyone came to haveli except Shivanya.

Ritik: Where is Shivanya? We went to long distance, but we came. Why she not yet came?

Mahir: Bhai, relax. She will come. She is in temple only na. Where this Viraj went?

Viraj came in: I am here only, what happened?

Mahir: where were you? Bhabi did not yet come.

Viraj: I was with others in Nidyok Vansh end. Let's go and check for her in temple.

Mahir: yes, you are right. Bhai, let's go.

Ritik is lost in thoughts. He looks tensed and at the same time sad.

Mahir: Bhai, what happened?

Ritik: Something, I feel wrong.

Bela in flow: e even I a am.

Mahir saw Bela. She was in verge of tears. He went to her and hold her hands.