Chapter 13

Next Morning:

Calling bell rings.

Sumitra's pov: Why this Gayatri rings the calling bell?

Sumi: Come in, Gayu. I'm in the kitchen.

Again calling bell rings non-stop. Sumi gets irritated and off the stove.

Sumi murmurs: which idiot is pressing the bell non-stop.

She came out but no one is there. She turns to go in again calling bell rings. She stands and took a deep breath.

Sumi: which idiot is playing like this?

She turns and a figure wearing a ghost mask appears in front of her and screams. Sumi closed her eyes and screams. Then, she hears a sweet laughing and opened her eyes to see her beautiful daughter laughing like a hell.

Sumi: Belaa

Sumi holds Bela's ears.

Bela screams: ouch! Mom, it's hurting.

Sumi: what? I do not even hold it properly. Stop your acting.

Bela: are you going to welcome me or else scold me like this?

Sumi: do you need any kind of band and flower showering like to get inside your own house?

Bela removed her mom's hand: Mom, at least give me hug na.

Sumi: My hug is only for you.

Mahir peeped in with Gayu: then for me, Aunty?

Sumi smiles: Hey, Mahir. How are you? Why you become lean? Bela, whether you gave him food properly?

She hugged Mahir. Bela stands with her mouth wide open.

Bela: mom, I am your daughter. You do not even ask me how I am? But you are hugging him. Before marriage itself, you give importance to him only. After marriage, you won't even look at me.

Sumi with smile hugged Bela tightly: oh, sweetheart. My love is only for you. No one can share it. What you are going to do with that much love? Let's give him little too.

Mahir chuckles: As daughter as Mom. Both are acting well.

Gayu: Mahirr

Mahir: mom, just for fun.

Sumi: You guys told you will come by tonight only.

Bela: Yeah, mom. But unexpectedly, Kuhu's dad came to see Boltu. So we came earlier itself.

Sumi: We will talk later. First Bela, you go and fresh up. Mahir, you come and sit in the living room. I and Gayu will prepare breakfast soon.

BeHir: Mmm.

Bela went to her room. Mahir went to the living room. Sumi and Gayu went to the kitchen.

*****************************

Forest:

Vish: Vikrant, whether you find MN home?

Vikrant: Yeah, I found it. Where is Ananya?

Vish: I sent her home. Then, I followed the Nidyok Vansh Naagraj. I blew Guru jee's magic powder on him. Now Guru jee will know his each and every move. Guru jee will tell us when anything goes wrong. Then, I came in search of you.