Chapter 16

Next day:

Bela is getting ready in her room.

Bela's pov: uff, how much weight!! That's why I never allow mom to select a dress for me. She always does like this only. By the way, I am very happy, today is my engagement and within a week I will be Mrs, Mahir Sehgal. (She blushed at her statement) also, I no need to go away from my mom. And, yes We speak with our friends, They told once they all married, we will buy a new house for us all and will shift there. Of course, our parents too. We all will live together.

Voice: Wow!! Meri Jaan, you look so beautiful today.

Bela: By the way, you made me confused whether it is my engagement or yours, Anu. You look gorgeous like the bride. Whether you guys planned for rehearsal?

Anu: Oh ho, Effect of your marriage is revealing in your words.

Bela: you are managing nicely.

Suhani came in: Anu, I sent you to take her. But you both are debating here. Come, let's go.

Anu: Ok, cool.

Suhani and Anu take Bela downstairs. Already everyone went to Engagement hall. Adi was waiting for them downstairs to take them.

Adi: How long, you girls will take? That's why I told I will go with Mahir.

Anu: Whether sir has another urgent business?

Adi: shut up, Anu.

Anu: you, shut up.

Suhani: you both SHUT UP.

Bela chuckles: Only, she can handle you both. Let's go.

Adi sits in the driver seat. Anu makes Suhani sit beside him.

Anu: I won't sit with him.

Adi: no one asked you to sit beside me.

Suhani: Not again.

Anu and Bela sit at back. They reached engagement hall. Not any guests have arrived. Bela went to the girl's room. After a while, they take Bela to stage. Sumi and Gayu hugged her. Gayu puts Tika near her neck for Drishti. Then, She sits in Couch on the stage. Anu, Suhani and Kuhu stand near her.

Kuhu: let's take a selfie before boys come, as only girls.

Anu: yeah.

They took selfies. They gave weird expressions. As they were facing another side. They didn't realise boys presence. Suddenly, all jerked due to chorus laugh.

Mahir: When you girl will learn to stop making fun of yourselves?

Bela: what!! Fun. Don't act like you guys will give genuine and polite poses for a selfie.

Yuvi: of course, we are.

Anu: what you are? We know that day, you guys tried to take a selfie with a monkey in Zoo and to make it come near to you, you guys act like a monkey and took a selfie like that na.

Adi: See here one bander is speaking about a selfie with Bander.

Boltu: Nice caption dude. Add one thing exclamation mark!!!

Kuhu: Oh ho... Mr. Boltu, whether you remember what you did when they took a selfie with Monkey?

Suhani giggles: Ran away thinking that he is escaping from monkey and in fear ran into Chimpanzee.

Pratham: You girls took a video of that without helping him.

Sumi came from nowhere: If you all done with Girls Vs Boys. Now we will start function.

Mahir got up and took the mike in his hand.

Mahir: hiii all good hearts here to bless us!! As you all know Me and Bela are best friends from Childhood. Our friendship bud blossomed into love when we are adult. We poured our love more affection and it has grown into a wedding. Though we no need those things for our bond, as per law and according to rituals, we are here to engage officially in front of you. I promise her hand which I take today to wear a ring, will not leave till my death.

Crowd cheers into claps. Bela smiled at him with tears. He took her hand and slides ring in her finger. He kissed her palm. Then, Bela slides ring in his finger and kisses his palm.

Bela: I love you, Mahir.

Mahir: I love you too Bela.

Both share a hug. They all chit chat together and have fun. Guests start leaving one by one. But there were three people one guy and two girls sit still.

Adi to Yuvi: Who are they?

Yuvi: I too don't know. New faces. But that girl, I felt like known to me.

Adi: Really? Yuvi, remember already you are committed.

Yuvi: Shut up, Adi. I meant I know her as I met her already, but I don't know where.

Adi: Chill we will go and ask them.

Yuvi: why? I don't know who are they.

Trio gets up and leaves. Before they leave, that girl turns and looks at Yuvi and then she left. Yuvi saw her and went behind them, Adi accompanied him. When they went out there was no one.

Adi: Where they went suddenly?

Yuvi points towards somewhere: there they are, but

Adi: Hey!! That is Ananya na. But how she is with them?  Here there was some other girl with them.

Both don't know how to react. They decided to go near to them. Yuvi told Adi to hide from their view, as no one in Ananya's family knows about their love. He just went to speak with her. He was confused about her dressings and moreover her presence in the city. Without any intention, they overheard their conversation.

Girl: Ananya, why you shaped to another girl in Shravani's engagement?

Both Adi and Yuvi look at each other.

Ananya: Vish di, they know me. If I came in real form, they will ask so many questions. If I answered the questions, then how would watch my di's engagement?

Vikrant: We should be near to them always. Anytime he will reach them. We should be ready to sacrifice our life to save MN Bela and MN Naagraj.

Both Adi and Yuvi shocked to hear this. Yuvi went out of hiding.

Yuvi: Ananya, what you people are talking about? First, what are you doing here?

Vish: Ananya, how do you know him?

Ananya shocked, she doesn't know what to answer or to whom answer.

Ananya: vo...vo...vo... Yu Yuvi, I I am a Na Na (she closed her eyes tightly ) Naagin. (Yuvi shocked) Di, I love him... He is my lover..

Vish and Vikrant shocked to hear this.

Ananya: listen to me once, Yuvi. I didn't wish to hide it from you. I know you won't love me anymore. But

Yuvi interrupted: When I told like that?

Ananya looked at him. His eyes show anger but love for her doesn't decrease in his eyes.

*****************************

How is this chapter?

Please, comment on your views.

With love Selsha💖